Honored Contributor

OMG!  They have some of the cutest/coolest shoes.  However, I am retired and the prices are high but so are the ratings.  THere are several pairs that I would purchase in a heartbeat.  All I can hope for is an "As Is".  I watched the show the other night.  Cat Very Happy  Has anyone seen these shoes?

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

I've worn Naot sandals.  They are very comfortable.

Zulily sometimes features them for a fraction of the retail price.

Honored Contributor

@Katcat1.  You might keep an eye on Zulily.  They have them occasionally at a considerable discount.

I just checked and there are quite a few listed right now.  Just put Naot in the search bar.  They are listed as "fast shipping" too.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

The Walking Company has some on sale. They are still over $100 on sale down from $149. They are very comfortable and wear well. I used to wear them when I worked and loved them. 

Respected Contributor

@Katcat1wrote:

OMG!  They have some of the cutest/coolest shoes.  However, I am retired and the prices are high but so are the ratings.  THere are several pairs that I would purchase in a heartbeat.  All I can hope for is an "As Is".  I watched the show the other night.  Cat Very Happy  Has anyone seen these shoes?

Naots are great shoes, however I have never been able to wear their sandals because my foot gets pushed forward and my toes hang over the front edge.  Nordstrom has them and sometimes they are “price matched” with another company and are on sale. 

Trusted Contributor

I really liked what I saw on that show also.  I would like something as stylish that doesn't show the toes, though, so I don't always need polish. I have a lot already that are open toe.  

Respected Contributor

Naot is featured on Zulily today.

Honored Contributor

@lulu1  @Tadaki  @GSPgirl  @Katcat1@Meowingkitty

Check Zulily today...new Naot listing.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624wrote:

@lulu1  @Tadaki  @GSPgirl  @Katcat1@Meowingkitty

Check Zulily today...new Naot listing.

I used to wear Naot shoes and loved them.  However, the last two pairs I bought were not of the same quality they were a few years back.  May have just been I got a couple pairs of duds, but I stopped buying because I have limited budget and cannot waste money. I find that Sam Edelman which is priced lower is just as good.

Honored Contributor

@Nonametoday  Another designer that is wonderful is Donald Pilner.  I believe he is sometimes on HSN.  However, I had a pair of his shoes years ago that I bought at Marshall Fields or Neiman Marcus.  Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength