Respected Contributor

QVC is obsessed with boots....not everyone lives in a place where they only wear boots for months at a time....why not also show some shoes like clogs, loafers, or ballet flats for those of us who want shoes for fall and winter? I have three pair of boots...plenty for my needs, so I have no reason to even look at footwear at Q until spring....but I love me some new shoes! 

Honored Contributor

Re: No more boots!

[ Edited ]

@Trailrun23 wrote:

QVC is obsessed with boots....not everyone lives in a place where they only wear boots for months at a time....why not also show some shoes like clogs, loafers, or ballet flats for those of us who want shoes for fall and winter? I have three pair of boots...plenty for my needs, so I have no reason to even look at footwear at Q until spring....but I love me some new shoes! 

There are plenty of shoes offered.  Search ballet flats and there are 68 offerings.

Valued Contributor

@Trailrun23 Also 460 styles listed as CLOGS and 844 styles listed as LOAFERS.

Honored Contributor

@Trailrun23 ...............To me they havent shown enough boots.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Respected Contributor

I live inFlorida. Ive never worn a boot except for a hiking boot.

I would never suggest not selling boots to others just because i dont need them.

Regular Contributor

Love boots living in Maine and seems shoes  will be more abundant when temps increase. Have far too many though so wouldn't mind if they showed more shoes earlier, Yet, I look forward to this time of year for boot shopping 

Respected Contributor

I've rarely seen boots they've presented that I didn't want. Our winters are pretty mild but I wear mainly boots in the winter, haven't ever thought they were too warm, but I can understand those living in sandal weather year-round not needing to see them. I just got a new pair of boots this morning, the only brand offered on QVC that sells narrows; the first pair I ordered were not available and they cancelled. I would have a serious boot obsession if I had a normal size foot! Even though they may not present all their styles, I find a search of specialty sizing or styling usually is successful. Good luck in finding what you need.

Trusted Contributor

I live in Phoenix...I love boots and I wear boot in the winter here.  No we don't have snow,  or sub zero weather, but I still wear my boots.

Honored Contributor

Boots or booties?  I see a lot of booties.  I haven't seen many boots, just the fuzzy Koolabura style boots.  Haven't seen any dress boots presented, but I don't watch all the time.  I also never see heels presented even though most of the hosts and models wear them.

Respected Contributor

@Trailrun23   I got you!  Of course you can look on-line for other styles, however, you want to see some other styles PRESENTED by the lovely hosts and vendors.

Some of us get tired of seeing nothing but sandals in the summer.

Posters don't always have to be told to "look on-line".  We already know we can do that.  geesh...Cat Frustrated