Honored Contributor

Re: No more Earth brand shoes?

Hmm  @22eyesblue   Now that you mention it, yeah I'm missing them too just about this time of year. They sold great boots, ankles, tsvs this time of year. Booooooo

Trusted Contributor

Hi, @22eyesblue !  Earth shoes is owned by Windsong Global, since 8/2021.  It's an investment company that also owns Laura Geller, Nest, Tommy Copper, Algenist, Martha Stewart, Ellen Tracy, Emeril LaGasse, Joe Boxer, Sharper Image p, Hudson Jeans and a variety of other brands you'd recognize from the Q, HSN and retail in general.  Check out windsongglobal dot com.

Seems to be a company that give provides an exit strategy for entrepreneurs or other business owners.

Esteemed Contributor

I'd been wondering why we hadn't seen any presentations of Earth Brand. I liked the brand very much so it's disappointing that they are no longer available.

Off topic, I stopped buying Vionic because IMO the quality and especially the footbed changed so much that I don't like them.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

That's a shame- I used Earth suede clogs as slippers all last winter- i loved them!  Clarks used to be my go-to shoe brand but in last 6 months, I've had to return 3 pairs, all too small.  So no longer buy them (my experience)-  Q needs more shoe choices, that aren't $200/ pair!

Valued Contributor

There are indeed Earth shoes on the QVC website but none of them are new.

Honored Contributor

I'm sorry to hear this. I love Earth brand shoes and sandals. I've got several pairs. 

Super Contributor

I agree that over the past few years the quality has not been good.  I used to love the brand.  Sad to see the brand decline.  

Trusted Contributor

Such a bummer!  I just checked not many shoes on the site or here at QVC.  I have 2 pairs of sandals and one pair of closed toe shoes.  I love and wear them all the time.  They are all over a year old and still look great. 

I hope whoever owns it, puts out some new styles and keeps the quality.  I didn't find this brand until a few years ago, so I am not sure about quality being better or worse than before.  

Regular Contributor

I was able to order 2 pairs of boots from the site. One pair already received and they’re amazing as always and the 2nd pair is still in transit, fingers crossed that I’ll love them too but if not, I’ll donate them. I really hope that they keep quality of the Earth Origins brand, unlike Clark’s.
Esteemed Contributor

@livinthelife101 agree! I have older Clark's shoes that still look and feel great. The newer ones are not even in the same ballpark. I stopped buying Clark's and Vionic's line because IMO the quality, fit and just general overall feel are not worth the $.