Regular Contributor

Have been watcing for new shoes and boots from Earth Origins or Earth brand shoes.  Went to their site and found that everything says final sale.  Did a quick Google search and it appears the company was bought out (possibly by Marc Fisher) effective Nov. 1, 2022.  I guess this explains why they have been absent from presentations on the Q.  The brand offered almost all styles in Wide width and at an affordable price.  They also offered arch support, which many of the designer brands do not.  I hope that with QVC's buying power - new owners are asked to offer something similar.  Arch support and wide widths!

Trusted Contributor

Re: No more Earth brand shoes?

Well that is bad news.  Every sandal I own is from Earth; I guess I need to take very good care of them.  Thanks for the heads up.

Respected Contributor

@22eyesblue @I wondered what happened to them....ugh...I loved thier shoes, I have a wide foot so they were great.We shall see! Fingers crossed!

Honored Contributor

I also like this brand and have several pairs....I love the arch support!

Super Contributor

Just this am I pulled out many of my earth origins out of my closet...still had a few I hadn't worn!  I even went to their website and noticed all on sale, some over 40% off.  Hours later, I am reading the forum and see the "headline".   WOW.

Respected Contributor

My favorite brand of shoe from QVC !  I have many pairs of earth brand shoes, hope they bring them back

Respected Contributor

Odds are low the new owner will keep the quality and fit the same. But low does not mean impossible. The new owners of my favorite Chinese restaurant promised not to change the recipes and they didn't.

Honored Contributor

Good riddance.  In my experience Earth Origins are cheap junk.  I've had several pairs that didn't last a season, were uncomfortable and fit poorly with no cushioning and I never had one with any semblance of an arch support.  One sandal could not be adjusted anywhere.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 

Same here. I very seldom wear the two pair of Earth Origins sandals I bought from QVC. Absolutely no support, plus the velcro straps can't be tightened enough to make the shoes stay on my feet. 

Trusted Contributor

I just went to their website and found over 400 pairs of women's shoes. There are also Earth shoes on the QVC website. Check again.