Super Contributor

No enough vegan shoes or boots on QVC

[ Edited ]

So many are vegan today including myself. I don't eat or wear any animal product. I wish QVC would seek out more vendors that offer non leather and non animal skin products in the shoe or boot area. I'm not judging anyone but leather, suede, and lamb skins are not for me. Please QVC look into more vegan products for our feet, like Blowfish Malibu and others. Thank you

Honored Contributor

Re: No enough vegan shoes or boots on QVC

@darkhomespun. Lots of people don't want plastic footwear for a lot of good reasons.  The fact that very few do, is probably the reason they're not stocked.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@darkhomespun wrote:

So many are vegan today including myself. I don't eat or wear any animal product. I wish QVC would seek out more vendors that offer non leather and non animal skin products in the shoe or boot area. I'm not judging anyone but leather, suede, and lamb skins are not for me. Please QVC look into more vegan products for our feet, like Blowfish Malibu and others. Thank you

they have many faux leather shoes  

Honored Contributor

@darkhomespun wrote:

Have you tried Sketchers? Aren't they vegan?

Honored Contributor

From the shoes I've bought (not from QVC) 99% are of man made materials.  In fact, I find it hard to find leather or suede shoes.

Respected Contributor

plastic shoes make my feet sweat.  

Honored Contributor

Does "vegan" = plastic when it comes to shoes?   If that's the case, I'd stick with leather, much as you dislike animal products.

Super Contributor

Thank you I will look on the site for vegan shoes 

Trusted Contributor

Vegan purses as well! I dont by leather,wool down or anything made with animals.I also only buy cruelty-free beauty.  I do like sketchers brand tho. They seem to be animal free

Super Contributor

@darkhomespun wrote:

@darkhomespun   go to Wal-Mart, they will have all the plastic shoes you want.  Calling handbags and shoes vegan doesn't change what it really is - plastic.