Trusted Contributor

Nice Sale on Easy Spirits Today...Free Shipping Too!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Nice Sale on Easy Spirits Today...Free Shipping Too!

It sure is a good sale.  I ordered the silver ones.  Don't forget you get a free Easy Spirit Tote Bag also.,  Very good value.  Sure beats the no value Susan Graver top tsv, lol

Honored Contributor

They are pretty & look like they'll be comfortable. I ordered the blue multi ones.

I hope the sizing is the same as for traveltimes. I just ordered the same size as I have in that style. 

Esteemed Contributor

I wish that Easy Spirit shoes would come to The Shopping Channel in Canada but they would probably only carry size medium and not wide shoes like HSN does. I notice that with many shoe lines that are sold on U.S. shopping channels -- they will sometimes have M and W but if the line is sold in Canada at bricks and mortar stores or at TSC, only the size M will be available.

I do have a couple pair of Easy Spirit shoesm, a pair of black leather "Quota" pumps with a 2 inch heel in an 8M. and a pair of black faux leather wedge sandals in an 8.5M as the 8M  strap was a bit tight on the forefoot of my left foot. An 8W which I looked online for would have fit but I settled for an 8.5M as that also fit.

Honored Contributor

I had no idea that "they" sold Easy Spirit shoes till I read about it yesterday on these forums!  I was not fond of that style, but I am a big, big fan of the ES Traveltime shoes!

Respected Contributor

Sorry if I'm missing the obvious but WHERE are they on sale?

Honored Contributor

@Texasmouse wrote:

Sorry if I'm missing the obvious but WHERE are they on sale?

The shoes were the TS at HSN a few days ago. HSN carries a lot of Easy Spirit shoes.

Contributor

There are Easy Spirit shoes on Zulilly today

Honored Contributor

Mine should be delivered today unless the USPO is sleeping on the job as sometimes seems to happen.

Honored Contributor

Mine added yesterday & I'm wearing them today. They are very cute, fit well, feel good. I got the blue print.