Esteemed Contributor
On 8/3/2014 ID2 said:

Oh I only carry Kate Spade bags pretty much! Love her things! I own many other KS items too! I even splurged and got some gorgeous beachy KS dinnerware for my newly renovated cottage. I'm a complete Kate Spade fanatic! I have some of her purses that I've carried for years and years and they look and wear like new! You will be very happy with the KS brand!

I had no idea she did Dinnerware. Macy's has quite the collection. How cute is this !!

kate spade new york Japanese Floral 4 Piece Place Settingkate spade new york Market Street Green Collection

Honored Contributor

I agree that Kate Spade handbags are exceptional. I'm getting ready to use mine for the winter, it's black, made of Pigskin and in her "box" design. I LOVE it, have the matching wallet and imagine I'll be carrying it for years and years as it's already several years old and looks brand new. Enjoy your new bag, I think you'll fall in love with this brand .... I did~!

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Honored Contributor
On 8/3/2014 Hi Cindy said:
On 8/3/2014 ID2 said:

Oh I only carry Kate Spade bags pretty much! Love her things! I own many other KS items too! I even splurged and got some gorgeous beachy KS dinnerware for my newly renovated cottage. I'm a complete Kate Spade fanatic! I have some of her purses that I've carried for years and years and they look and wear like new! You will be very happy with the KS brand!

I had no idea she did Dinnerware. Macy's has quite the collection. How cute is this !!

kate spade new york Japanese Floral 4 Piece Place Settingkate spade new york Market Street Green Collection

I have the polka-dot in sky blue! It's gorgeous!

"Pure Michigan"
Contributor

i have a cute navy striped kate spade shoulder bag...left in the car, and now the scraps are sticky. i'm keeping it though just in case i go to a dinner parrty one day, and need it, and it's just so darn cute.

Super Contributor
I have Kate Spade bags and a variety of other high end bags. I've started buying Tory Burch bags and I love them.
Valued Contributor
On 7/23/2014 Hi Cindy said:

Ohhhhh my. I didn't know about KS in Livermore. I have been to the Dooney store there.

I also try to stay out of Dillard's (Stockton) because of all the beautiful Brahmin selection.

I try to stay out of Stockton for other reasons! Lol
Honored Contributor

I love Kate Spade and have one of her "box" bags made out of Pigskin that is a m a z i n g! I LOVE well made handbags and have LV, Brahmin, Coach as well as some others and I absolutely use them as everyday handbags. I love the joy I feel every time I open one and pull out my matching wallet (yup... I'm that obsessed!) just makes me feel good. I buy them for me because they make me feel so good!

Your new blue bag is absolutely stunning! I love that color. I think you're going to love that bag for a long time.... enjoy!

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Contributor

I really like Kate Spade purses, I have a couple but I love her shoes. I love the timeless, classic style mixed with a little whimsy.