Respected Contributor

@happygolfcartrider wrote:

@tropics21 wrote:

Perhaps you didn't recognize her because her hair roots were about 2 inches long.  LOL, Don't watch her much because when she is on it is all about Kirsten, and honestly, she is on way too much, when I do watch I want to understand the products not watch a host continually look in the mirror and talk about themselves.  It gets old and very self serving

Sometimes the vendor can do the job by themself and last night was a good example.

Ah, so there it is. 

This is against standards...enough with your nastiness!

Honored Contributor

Re: New show host?

[ Edited ]

@Melania wrote:

@happygolfcartrider wrote:

@tropics21 wrote:

Perhaps you didn't recognize her because her hair roots were about 2 inches long.  LOL, Don't watch her much because when she is on it is all about Kirsten, and honestly, she is on way too much, when I do watch I want to understand the products not watch a host continually look in the mirror and talk about themselves.  It gets old and very self serving

Sometimes the vendor can do the job by themself and last night was a good example.

Ah, so there it is. 

This is against standards...enough with your nastiness!

@Melania @JaneMarple @happygolfcartrider   AND ALL.................

Yes, saying "unkind" things about a host, vendor, QVC is against the rules....but "unkind" is left to the interpretation of the Moderators-their Forums, their decision, 

So what is so "unkind" stating a vendor alone was sufficient to provide a good product demonstration??????????

BTW the Community Standards & Guidelines do state:

• Personal attacks are not allowed - Don't attack or insult another Community member. It's not helpful and it doesn't make for a friendly place. This includes calling other members names. Disagreement is no excuse for poor manners and we will not allow frustration to turn into a personal attack.

And in connection with these rules, I have seen posts removed with Moderator comments such as inciteful and  argumentative.  Why even waste your time responding to a thread that upsets you, do you think it will change the other person's mind or opinion??????  If you think something written is not within the Guidelines then report it and let the Moderators moderate....

And while Im venting did anyone notice that CURRENT EVENTS is supposed to be a banned topic too?..............hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Controversial topics will be removed – Discussions of a controversial or confrontational nature will be removed at our discretion. The following are examples of topics that generally create a negative dialogue between Community members which will result in removal of the discussion and possible banning: current events, politics, religion, and unkind comments about hosts, vendors, models, or employees

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@JaneMarple wrote:

@RoughDraft wrote:

I've stopped questioning the more than predictable attacks on these hosts.  One can almost set their watches as to when these threads will start.

1. Extremely attractive woman...check

2. Great body...check

3. Outstanding outfit...check

4. Earning a substantial salary...check

The only way to solve this is to offer the complainers a chance to host a show themselves. Q, are you listening?

Woman LOL

LHeartOHeartL

Numbers 1-3 are subjective.  Just sayin.