Valued Contributor

Hey Ms. Emma - thanks, I did not even notice it was exclusive until 5/5 that is EVEN BETTER cause I want to get the "STYLE" I want. I want a VERA TOTE, which is my standard VB bag to carry my things to work.

Occasional Contributor
Field Flowers will be gorgeous in a tote, My Happiness! I'll be waiting to see what the lining is like. One of the models briefly held up the flap on the Convertible Mailbag yesterday but it was very hard to see. It did seem to resemble the widely-spaced small flowers like the lining of Midnight Blues.
Esteemed Contributor
On 3/21/2015 Emmaline said:
On 3/20/2015 IControlMyHappiness said:

Yes, I noticed that and I still like it because it has a black base and I think thiat will match more clothes since I wear black skirts/colored tops. But I was sad to see that they don't have very many items in that print. So I wonder will it ever be at VB.

In small print at the bottom of the email announcing the new releases, it stated that Field Flowers will be exclusive to QVC until 5/1/15. So more styles will be coming soon ! Incidentally, it also stated that the Convertible Messenger Bag, yesterday's Hot Pick, would be exclusive to QVC until 8/1/15. I could not resist ordering it in FF. Love the new color way for Midnight Blues! Reminds me of what VB did with Blue Rhapsody and Symphony in Hue!

Also, Citron and Blue Bayou are the same, as well as Julep Tulip and Fanfare! I didn't realize that Blue Rhapsody was the same print as Symphony In Hue. Any others?

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Super Contributor

Hi Cindy, I too ordered the small trimmed Vera tote in the Marrakesh pattern. I'm getting mine from the VB site. Hmm, that contrasting wallet looks really nice with it. Something else to put on my wish list. This will be my first tote in this style. Hope I like it.

That Field Flowers pattern is really pretty! I'm glad to hear that they will eventually sell it on their website.

Enjoy your new goodies, ladies!

Esteemed Contributor
On 3/19/2015 teddybear101 said: Vera Bradley will no longer be made in the USA! So that's it for me. If they won't pay an American wage, they aren't getting my American money.

They've been made in China for quite a while..a store I used to frequent quit carrying them because she felt the quality was lacking. Sad!

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Respected Contributor

Love the print and colors, but don't care for the bag. I hope they come out with a smaller bag or crossbody in that print.

Esteemed Contributor

I hope they come out with lots of bags and accessories in Field Flowers. It's the prettiest pattern they've come out with in ages!

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Frequent Contributor

I'm so excited by this news. I was in the VB Outlet 2 weeks ago and picked up the smartphone 2.0 wristlet and a case for my iPhone 5. Circumstances changed and I upgraded my phone to a 6 plus and gave my mom the case with my phone. I will give her the wristlet as soon as I can replace it. The wristlet is in the Pink Pirouette, which is apparently an outlet exclusive pattern. Smiley Sad The phone case is in Va Va Bloom. Neither of these patterns is available for my iPhone 6 plus,so I'm really hoping Field Flowers will be available in a snap on phone case and some sort of wristlet!

I'm am not a handbag person at all... just ask my mom and best friend who laugh now that I have kids and sometimes need some sort of purse to carry insurance cards, ID, etc.

Valued Contributor

Ladies - I just called VB.com because I was looking for more Field Flowers items and it will NOT BE at VB.com it will be a QVC ONLY PRINT.

SO I just have to buy an item from here if I want that print, I was hoping to get a "vera" tote in that print but that is not happening.

Super Contributor
On 5/6/2015 IControlMyHappiness said:

Ladies - I just called VB.com because I was looking for more Field Flowers items and it will NOT BE at VB.com it will be a QVC ONLY PRINT.

SO I just have to buy an item from here if I want that print, I was hoping to get a "vera" tote in that print but that is not happening.

Thank you for the heads-up. That's disappointing.