Trusted Contributor

I bought the Lizbeth in ""gold cork"" from their website several weeks ago and I absolutely adore them. They are adorable and extremely versatile. I ordered my usual Vionic size and the fit was perfect. Absolutely love them.

Valued Contributor

I miss seeing that GORGEOUS Eric. I guess he is president of the company. Don't get me wrong. The rep is very nice. I just miss Eric's beautiful face!

Esteemed Contributor

I think I will pass I do not like the brand or the vendor that sells those shoes. he creeps me out big time. I have more then enough thong style shoes.

Super Contributor

TSV is coming up and there will be wides!! Pewter, bronze, natural snake, pink snake, teal snake, black reptile

Vionic w/ Orthaheel Embellished Slide Sandals - Viviana

Vionic w/ Orthaheel Embellished Slide Sandals - Viviana

Super Contributor

$61.72 for the TSV.

Super Contributor

Does Sole Provisions have coupon codes? I see some there I like that are comparable to the TSV price. I don't love the cork base on the TSV.

Honored Contributor

Did anyone get their TSV order yet. I ordered mine ages ago but it said advanced order. Now it finally says it shipped. I was hoping to check the fit ( first time buying this brand) before the TSV aired so I could I buy more that day. Now I doubt that will happen.

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor
On 3/4/2015 Katiesmom said:

Does Sole Provisions have coupon codes?

Yes- sign up for their e-mails. I ordered from them, but they couldn't fulfil the order so they sent me a discount for a future order. The last code they sent was for 20% off, but it expired already.

Honored Contributor

some are cute but they're pricey. There's a vionic strappy flat sandal as the tsv for this Friday in fact. In case no one has mentioned this, I don't recall much about it, $59-$63 or so, looks much like another style of their's in fact. oh I see the tsv is mentioned here.

Honored Contributor

Oh lovely my shipping info says my TSV shoes will be here Saturday. So I won't even be getting them tomorrow so I know if they fit and I can order more. Wonderful.

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval