Super Contributor

Re: New Thread for Gili HOBO TSV- Who bought it??

My EDD is 10/31- fingers crossed and knock on wood. My easy pay went from "See customer service" to "in process". I ordered two separately, and hope that at least one goes through soon. I would think that they had some available and ready to go.

Valued Contributor

On 10/23/2014 equss said:

My delivery date is 11/4 so I do wonder if it is advance purchase?? I ordered grey but wonder if it will really be 'greige'(not sure how to spell that!)? Hope we all love it!

Do you live in Alaska?? Just kidding Smiley Happy Maybe you'll get it sooner than that.

Super Contributor

Christine1313

That picture made me want the grey ostrich too. I was stalking Lisa's photos looking for all pictures of this purse I think the bag will be even nicer in person. Hope you enjoy it!

Super Contributor

My bag order has changed in that I can now no longer make changes, so that sounds like they are already getting ready to ship it. I ordered a 2nd one on check in the White Ostrich and have to make up my mind by Monday so I dont miss the easypay.

Not applicable

I bought the grey ostrich : ) EDD is 10/30 : )
Contributor

Well, ladies, count me in! Just ordered Grey Ostrich & Brown Snake. The EDD is 10/29 - woohoo!
Contributor

I got the black and the gray ostrich. I could not decide. Hope I like them.
Contributor

On 10/23/2014 tough_kitty said:
On 10/23/2014 stevieb said:
On 10/22/2014 shopgirlnortheast said: Caved and purchased the Black. I do like the contrasting handle. Also, considering the Roma 2 in Expresso on waitlist. Already have the Roma 2 in the Cream Snake. Should I or shouldn't I?

The espresso is beautiful. Whether it's a return or not only matters if it isn't in pristine condition. If it arrives with problems, you send it back, call CS, and don't pay shipping either way. Yes, returns are a hassle, but for the clearance price, that is a very pretty bag!

I don't see it on clearance price??? It's still $187. But that's true - if she really wants it, it's worth a try....

Thanks all for the thoughts. The Expresso is on the $130 clearance price. Did order it, and yes, if it isn't in pristine condition I will send it back. I will be wary if this is another's return. You can always tell from the packaging if it was repackaged. Interesting it was on waitlist last night, now it's in-process. Looking forward to the GILI Hobo on-air presentation.

Honored Contributor

On 10/23/2014 shopgirlnortheast said:
On 10/23/2014 tough_kitty said:
On 10/23/2014 stevieb said:
On 10/22/2014 shopgirlnortheast said: Caved and purchased the Black. I do like the contrasting handle. Also, considering the Roma 2 in Expresso on waitlist. Already have the Roma 2 in the Cream Snake. Should I or shouldn't I?

The espresso is beautiful. Whether it's a return or not only matters if it isn't in pristine condition. If it arrives with problems, you send it back, call CS, and don't pay shipping either way. Yes, returns are a hassle, but for the clearance price, that is a very pretty bag!

I don't see it on clearance price??? It's still $187. But that's true - if she really wants it, it's worth a try....

Thanks all for the thoughts. The Expresso is on the $130 clearance price. Did order it, and yes, if it isn't in pristine condition I will send it back. I will be wary if this is another's return. You can always tell from the packaging if it was repackaged. Interesting it was on waitlist last night, now it's in-process. Looking forward to the GILI Hobo on-air presentation.

I think a lot of the clearance bags were returns. I'm pretty sure my orange one was. The key for me was whether or not it was essentially perfect. It was, so I'm keeping it. QVC is increasingly blurring the lines between 'new' and 'as-is'. Had I paid full price for the bag I might have felt differently, although there are no apparently flaws with it. At the clearance price I never considered sending it back. The espresso is a very rich looking bag and I'm hoping you get a good one!!

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Valued Contributor

Lisa, Chi-town, and Stevieb, Having just gotten home from work, I can report that this whole live long day I wanted 4 of these bags equally. Cream snake, and all three of the ostrich. You three are big trouble to hang out with. ?? I have to choose two. Alas I am loyal to 4. I can't believe I haven't ordered yet.