Respected Contributor

Re: New Thread for Gili HOBO TSV- Who bought it??

On 10/22/2014 Shoppergal said: So I have to be friends with Lisa on Facebook to get a chance at preordering this bag? I don't do Facebook.

Not at all. Just do a Google search for "Lisa Robertson QVC." The search will return a link to her Facebook page for QVC. The link to order the bag is on the right side, near the top. Click on that link and it will take you to the product screen, where you can look at the photos and the video, and order at the TSV price if you want.

Frequent Contributor

Thank you very much Favorite Son. I ordered the chestnut croco. Wanted it to be more red but I need to see it in person. I wish the grey was more of a true grey...I would have purchased that one.
Honored Contributor

On 10/22/2014 rdiazMiami said:
On 10/22/2014 stevieb said:

Nothing at all against the black choice, because I too think it's pretty, but I really wish they'd have featured the model wearing a different color on the product page. Details just don't stand out on the black option...

Well... to my dismay, after watching the video, I'm now liking the black. {#emotions_dlg.blink}

I think it's a good time to step away from the tablet... lol!

RD, originally, I loved the black, but it somehow fell off my radar and then earlier pictures didn't show it in it's best light, to me anyway... But I agree, I think it's cool. I'm not going there and, in fact, have decided to stick with my single choice, as you say, for now... And yep, I agree, it's time to back away, give it a break, and perhaps look at them with more fresh eyes tomorrow!

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Super Contributor

I think this is the grey ostrich behind Lisa- it looks a little more grey in this picture.

Contributor

Caved and purchased the Black. I do like the contrasting handle. Also, considering the Roma 2 in Expresso on waitlist. Already have the Roma 2 in the Cream Snake. Should I or shouldn't I?
Valued Contributor

On 10/22/2014 shopgirlnortheast said: Caved and purchased the Black. I do like the contrasting handle. Also, considering the Roma 2 in Expresso on waitlist. Already have the Roma 2 in the Cream Snake. Should I or shouldn't I?
probably shouldn't simply because chances are it's someone's return. But you never know... although instead you could just get another hobo Smiley Wink
Honored Contributor

On 10/22/2014 shopgirlnortheast said: Caved and purchased the Black. I do like the contrasting handle. Also, considering the Roma 2 in Expresso on waitlist. Already have the Roma 2 in the Cream Snake. Should I or shouldn't I?

The espresso is beautiful. Whether it's a return or not only matters if it isn't in pristine condition. If it arrives with problems, you send it back, call CS, and don't pay shipping either way. Yes, returns are a hassle, but for the clearance price, that is a very pretty bag!

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Valued Contributor

On 10/23/2014 stevieb said:

The espresso is beautiful. Whether it's a return or not only matters if it isn't in pristine condition. If it arrives with problems, you send it back, call CS, and don't pay shipping either way. Yes, returns are a hassle, but for the clearance price, that is a very pretty bag!

I don't see it on clearance price??? It's still $187. But that's true - if she really wants it, it's worth a try....

Occasional Contributor

On 10/22/2014 MsTrixi said:

I think this is the grey ostrich behind Lisa- it looks a little more grey in this picture.

Thank you for posting this! I was wavering on my grey ostrich order and after seeing these pics, I am even more in love with it!!!!!

Trusted Contributor

My delivery date is 11/4 so I do wonder if it is advance purchase?? I ordered grey but wonder if it will really be 'greige'(not sure how to spell that!)? Hope we all love it!