Honored Contributor

New Sandal From Vince Camuto

I can't go this high, but here's to wishing!

Respected Contributor

Re: New Sandal From Vince Camuto

@ECBG @Those are super cute! I want a pair for the spring and summer. Alas, that heel is a little high for me also!

Honored Contributor

The sandal is also too high for me.  However, it is a lovely shoe, stylish and perfect for the warm weather!

Trusted Contributor

@ECBG  those are very cute sandals.  If you take into account the platform height, it will negate by that much the heel height.  Do you think it will work then?  They are really cute.  Yes, I like to enable.  Lol

Respected Contributor

@Pezzie @Ha-ha!

Honored Contributor

That's a show I would have ordered in a flash -  about 40 years ago!

Respected Contributor

@ECBG These are cute and neutral so would go with most anything.  I, unfortunately could noy wear them.   My heel days are in the rear view mirror for me!

Honored Contributor

@Boomernichols wrote:

@ECBG These are cute and neutral so would go with most anything.  I, unfortunately could noy wear them.   My heel days are in the rear view mirror for me!

@Boomernichols 

Totally there with ya!  Luckily, we have options!

Honored Contributor

@Pezzie wrote:

@ECBG  those are very cute sandals.  If you take into account the platform height, it will negate by that much the heel height.  Do you think it will work then?  They are really cute.  Yes, I like to enable.  Lol

@Pezzie 

You would be able to get a slight bit of relief, but I can't go there.  My DILove can, though!  I dress her.

Valued Contributor

Those are so cute, I love them. If they took out one of those 'rows' in the heel, it would be perfect height for me. I always feel like a giant in heels, those would put me over 6'

I didn't get the TS as I didn't like the straps at all. I miss the TSV pair I got from Q years ago. All of the straps were finished, and they were gorgeous.