Honored Contributor

New Print - Marrakesh Motifs

Does anyone like this new print? I was thinking about buying a new bag for summer and saw this nice sized crossbody on Vera's site.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

Re: New Print - Marrakesh Motifs

I don't really like that one but if you do go for it.we can't all carry the same bag.
Honored Contributor

I don't know what it is about the pattern. I guess I'm not a floral pattern girl and I like navy

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Super Contributor

I saw it in person today and thought the pattern was quite nice! Not overwhelming at all. Hope you enjoy!
Honored Contributor

I really like it along with the other Marrakesh. I was just at the local Vera store today looking at them, but they didn't have the specific bag I was looking for. I guess I'll have to order online.

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Regular Contributor

Bird mama, I just returned from my local store that carries VB & I purchased a Carryall Crossbody & a Little Hipster in Marrakesh Motifs. The pattern is quite pretty, more subdued than some of the prints. I am a navy girl, so I have been eagerly awaiting the navy patterns. Some other thoughts on the things I saw. The navy microfiber is very dark, I'd describe it as ink. From a distance, it was hard to tell which was navy & which was black. The straps the on the navy are faux leather. I have a Trimmed Satchel in Moon Blooms that has the same straps & some of the stitching where it rests on my shoulder has loosened. Personally, I will avoid that type of strap. Marrakesh is a little bold for me; I noticed that the print placement on some items wasn't centered but was very pretty when it was. Finally, where have the interior zip pockets gone? They seem to be few & far between. I need bags that have top zip closures & interior & exterior zip pockets. I "settled" on the Carryall Crossbody because of the size-I use it as a diaper bag. But, come on, for $70, I think just an exterior zip pocket is skimping!!!
Frequent Contributor

I like it, very denim friendly. And it would pop against white jeans/capris too.