Super Contributor

Re: New Patterns -- What's Your Favorite?

I bought the OTO Flower Shower. Then, in Flutterby. I love purple & butterflies.
Esteemed Contributor

On 3/22/2014 twocent said:
On 3/22/2014 kittymomNC said:

The last few times VB has been on, I haven't fallen in love with the patterns - but this time I really like Flutterby and Flower Shower -- but I have too many bags now that I don't carry and I'm trying really hard to be a "good girl" and not buy any more!{#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

No fun in that.{#emotions_dlg.devil2} It isn't working too well for me. I can't resist. I think I must have Flower Shower and more Midnight Blues- to go with the wallet and mailbag I just received. Happy Snails and Lola bags and wallets , are still enroute.

Sounds like you're gonna be a happy camper! I have the On the Go Hobo in Midnight Blues-I love that pattern. I may look to see what's available on eBay - I've gotten some good deals on there on VB...{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Esteemed Contributor

BTW - I'm looking for a small organizer that I can use to transfer my basic "stuff" from one bag to another - I think Lori Greiner has something like that..anyone have any good suggestions or if you have one of hers, what is your opinion of it?

A lot of people on the other thread say they see women carrying VB no matter what kind of other prints they're wearing - that's just a little too much. I try to match my VB bags to what I'm wearing-only when I wear all solid colors...the bag brings the outfit together. Which is one reason I need the organizer--sometimes I decide to carry a Vera at the last minute.

Super Contributor

I like the Petal Paisley in the Scallop Tote...I also like the Flower Shower lol!! I'm trying to be good with the VBs myself, but it's been hard lol!! I broke down last week and got the Laura in Floral Nightingale...I'm also looking at the Frannie in Lola as a cute summer crossbody and I'd like to add another Smartphone Wristlet to my collection. I've been a little more discriminating with my VB purchases since I also have a large non-VB handbag collection and like to add to that too lol!! What can I say? I'm an all-around handbag addict lol!!
Occasional Contributor

For a while, I was addicted to Vera and have quite the collection. But, the past year or so with the exception of buying a few pieces in the pattern Heather, I didn't buy anything cause I haven't liked any of the patterns. Well, now I discovered that I really like several of the new spring and summer patterns. I ended up buying a tic Tac tote in flower shower on QVC and bought a solid Vera tote in geranium for work. There are several more things I still want to buy in the patterns Clementine, Blue Bayou, Flutterby and Flower Shower. Then most likely, I won't like the next several patterns. Lol.