Regular Contributor

Re: New Logo Lock Colors Just Added!!!

On 2/21/2015 Krissie2 said:

After not having much love for this bag, I succumbed to one of the many presentations and tried it again. It's now one of my faves - go figure.

I also would LOVE it if they did it in a blush pink, and check daily to see if the aqua is back. I hope is wasn't just a one time color offering, never to be back.

I have been looking @ this bag for a long time but never took the plunge. I'm only 4'11" and it seems like it would be really big for me. Love the colors tho!
Honored Contributor

I wish I liked this bag better. I've been wanting a nicer olive bag! I actually want to see this color presented.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

Didn't think there were that many colors in the world{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Dooney & Q are going for the Guiness World Record with this bag they will break the 1,000,000,000 mark shortly.

Honored Contributor

On 2/21/2015 hopi said:

Dooney & Q are going for the Guiness World Record with this bag they will break the 1,000,000,000 mark shortly.

Both in terms of number sold and colors in which it's offered...

{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

On 2/21/2015 hopi said:

It certainly might.{#emotions_dlg.lol}

Remember that satchel with the vachetta handles and trim they used to make. They kept introducing new colors until they had to bring in two tables to hold them all. Some of the colors were so similar they were always messing them up during the presentation. "And here's the denim; or no, the marine blue, or is it the ink. And we're calling this teal, but it's more of a turquoise. We also have it in royal and navy......" It's amazing anyone ever got the right color bag.

Esteemed Contributor

On 2/21/2015 faeriemoon said:
On 2/21/2015 hopi said:

It certainly might.{#emotions_dlg.lol}

Remember that satchel with the vachetta handles and trim they used to make. They kept introducing new colors until they had to bring in two tables to hold them all. Some of the colors were so similar they were always messing them up during the presentation. "And here's the denim; or no, the marine blue, or is it the ink. And we're calling this teal, but it's more of a turquoise. We also have it in royal and navy......" It's amazing anyone ever got the right color bag.

{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

That had to be the #2 seller of all time, that was one beautiful handbag.

Esteemed Contributor

On 2/21/2015 stevieb said:
On 2/21/2015 hopi said:

Both in terms of number sold and colors in which it's offered...

{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

It's a great handbag, they also did it in the faux snake leathers and probaby croco,

Would have bought one but when driving I take the corners pretty fast and that bag will go flying along with everything inside plus it takes some coordination to do that lock with one hand{#emotions_dlg.lol}

Respected Contributor

I noticed on the Dooney site, they have quite a few new colors in the pebble leather bags. One of them is just called "pink." The color swatch is not revealed yet and I am hoping this is a blush pale pink with a slight peach tint. Also, I have been asking for a pale blue with a slight tint of dove grey! I think that would be so classy for the Spring and Summer! If Dooney wants to hire me as their handbag colorist, I'm available! LOL!