Honored Contributor

Nope, no EP, but check one out in person sometime. These are such nicely made bags and very elegant, at least in my opinion. They're not always easy to find, at least not a wide range of them, but worth a look SOMETIME DOWN THE ROAD... NOTE: I SAID SOMETIME DOWN THE ROAD.

{#emotions_dlg.ohmy}

Really pretty though...

Elisa Hobo Bag French Blue Melbourne

{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Valued Contributor
On 2/6/2015 stevieb said:

Nope, no EP, but check one out in person sometime. These are such nicely made bags and very elegant, at least in my opinion. They're not always easy to find, at least not a wide range of them, but worth a look SOMETIME DOWN THE ROAD... NOTE: I SAID SOMETIME DOWN THE ROAD.

{#emotions_dlg.ohmy}

Really pretty though...

Elisa Hobo Bag French Blue Melbourne

{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Lol. Got it! Smiley Wink thank you.
Respected Contributor
On 2/6/2015 tough_kitty said:
On 2/6/2015 stevieb said:
On 2/6/2015 tough_kitty said: Oh wow, that's pretty!!! Even in croco Smiley Happy thanks for taking your time to post it for me!

No problem...

This bag is actually prettier than the one I got, but the color is almost identical and the Lauren bag is very pretty... I really am going to have to nab me a Brahmin or two along the way... I only have one... They make a gorgeous bag and even though you see most of them in croco, they make other styles... I shudder to suggest it, but you might want to investigate them sometime... On second thought... And EEL definitely should steer clear...

Wink

Have a good one!

Lol. Done and done! I'm in love with Elisa Hobo from Brahim. Difference is, the GILI is on easy pay, and Brahmin is not.....

I was seduced by the Elisa Hobo from Brahmin on Friday at Nordstrom. Sigh. It is mine.

Elisa Hobo Bag<br>Pecan Melbourne

It's squishier than it appears. The INSIDE! Wow. I now completely understand stevieb's horror of the Dooney hobo logo lock pinkish interior (I don't actually love the Dooney red interiors, either). This is a soft chamois cloth interior, all leather trims.

Center divider, so two compartments, plus the zippered center section. TWO zippered side pockets. Key keeper. Outstanding hardware. Either the handles or the strap work well. AND the lush croco embossing. Even beats the Dooney croco satchel I had (passed on to my lucky niece last month). The pecan coloring is delicious.

I'm off to a San Francisco conference Thursday-Sunday, in Union Square. Plan to haunt the handbag sections of Bloomie's, Nordstrom, Macy's.

My Roma 2's, Dooneys, Coaches are going to have to wait awhile to get to play. The Brahmin Elisa feels like finding THE ONE.

Brahmin convert. May occasionally, I suspect, without invitation, evangelize on it.

Valued Contributor
1professor, thank you for your post!! Yes, "seduced" is a very accurate word for this handbag Smiley Wink I'm not even a croco fan but this bag in blue shades is gorgeous and I love love the silhouette!
Respected Contributor
On 2/7/2015 tough_kitty said: 1professor, thank you for your post!! Yes, "seduced" is a very accurate word for this handbag Smiley Wink I'm not even a croco fan but this bag in blue shades is gorgeous and I love love the silhouette!

tough_kitty (Do you live with cats, by the way?):

If I had the Brahmin Elisa when I was a trial attorney, it would have been my favorite bag to bring to court. Makes a statement to jurors. As a university professor, however, I am now aware that students (mostly female) are constantly fashion-checking-professors-out. Love bringing a different bag to class each week. (Love seeing what bags students bring, as well.)

Since my rule is "new purse in, old purse passed on," another niece will be the happy recipient of one of my Dooneys. Not that I don't love them all, but they deserve to be used. *winks*

Valued Contributor
On 2/7/2015 1Professor said:
On 2/7/2015 tough_kitty said: 1professor, thank you for your post!! Yes, "seduced" is a very accurate word for this handbag Smiley Wink I'm not even a croco fan but this bag in blue shades is gorgeous and I love love the silhouette!

tough_kitty (Do you live with cats, by the way?):

If I had the Brahmin Elisa when I was a trial attorney, it would have been my favorite bag to bring to court. Makes a statement to jurors. As a university professor, however, I am now aware that students (mostly female) are constantly fashion-checking-professors-out. Love bringing a different bag to class each week. (Love seeing what bags students bring, as well.)

Since my rule is "new purse in, old purse passed on," another niece will be the happy recipient of one of my Dooneys. Not that I don't love them all, but they deserve to be used. *winks*

Smiley Happy I might give some of my bags to my sister but she will have to wait until I visit her again....in Europe. My niece is only 7 Smiley Happy and yes, I love love love cats. I have one. I wish I could have more but my kitty would get jealous. She is the boss! Smiley Happy And I know what you mean about students - my sister is a teacher and she asked me some fashion advice, thinking students wouldn't care but I told her they will! Smiley Happy
Frequent Contributor

Amelia have you looked at A261703, it was on this morning in AM style, it looks like the bag Amy is describing and is listed as new, its also available in four colors.

Honored Contributor
On 2/7/2015 share said:

Amelia have you looked at A261703, it was on this morning in AM style, it looks like the bag Amy is describing and is listed as new, its also available in four colors.

Yes, this is the new large hobo. Lol, look at the video from the amstyle show today for this item. Leah totally messed up the color presentation for the terracotta v dusty rose, or did they bave the wrong bag for the demo? The one Leah calls terracotta is not terracotta, and she even says it looks like taupe, oy!!! Amy had problems identifying the colors during the initial presentation last week. All of the hosts seem to struggle so much presenting this line. Bet there are returns associated with this "color confusion". GILI handbag presentations have become quite amusing!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Valued Contributor
On 2/7/2015 Chi-town girl said:
On 2/7/2015 share said:

Yes, this is the new large hobo. Lol, look at the video from the amstyle show today for this item. Leah totally messed up the color presentation for the terracotta v dusty rose, or did they bave the wrong bag for the demo? The one Leah calls terracotta is not terracotta, and she even says it looks like taupe, oy!!! Amy had problems identifying the colors during the initial presentation last week. All of the hosts seem to struggle so much presenting this line. Bet there are returns associated with this "color confusion". GILI handbag presentations have become quite amusing!
I have the dusty rose at home and the one she called terracotta looked grey to me! Either way, wow, what a mess!
Honored Contributor
On 2/7/2015 Chi-town girl said:
On 2/7/2015 share said:

It's ridiculous! The hosts never can seem to get the colors down and there aren't that many of them... I don't get it. Most of us know the colors and they're paid thousands of dollars to know the merchandise and present it accurately...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...