Honored Contributor
On 2/6/2015 tough_kitty said: Oh please, didn't you just buy TWO bags somewhere else?!?! Same difference ;P

Well, actually no, it's not quite the same... You see, BOTH of my bags combined cost less than this one... and both were, well, not QVC house brands...

{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Valued Contributor
On 2/6/2015 stevieb said:
On 2/6/2015 tough_kitty said: Oh please, didn't you just buy TWO bags somewhere else?!?! Same difference ;P

Well, actually no, it's not quite the same... You see, BOTH of my bags combined cost less than this one... and both were, well, not QVC house brands...

{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Yeah, well, I don't really care about the brand name as much as about the quality and it seems to be good enough for the price. I know it's overpriced but I do love the look! Cannot help it!!! Lol.
Honored Contributor
On 2/6/2015 EdithEllenLily said:

Do you believe I am STILL waiting for my Bixby ring? Honestly. I guess these, uh, great new shipping rates... translate into even slower service... And I think we're just about done here...

Cool

That is terrible about the SLOW shipping service! I think this happened with your lapis woven ring, too! Oh boy, QVC Express or something...

Well, whenever it arrives, let us know what you think! Smile

Yea, the woven ring took longer than it should've too... If, or maybe I should say, when it arrives, I'll definitely let you know what I think... Assuming it ever does, and that it arrives intact enough for me to actually form an opinion. I'm really pretty ticked off about this one and again, just one more strike against a company I'm not feeling very positively about in the first place... Again, sometimes I wonder why some of us still bother...

I'm on my way just like Glenda, fading slowly into that floating ball that flies up into the sky and disappears...

Honored Contributor
On 2/6/2015 tough_kitty said:

{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Yeah, well, I don't really care about the brand name as much as about the quality and it seems to be good enough for the price. I know it's overpriced but I do love the look! Cannot help it!!! Lol.

TK, TK, Tk... it's just SO much fun to razz you! At the end of the day, it's all in fun... it's completely your choice...

Wink

Actually, I think you'd really like the RL bag I got. Even though you're not big on croco, this is one gorgeous blue bag. Reminds me a bit of the GILI satchel but is a good bit more appealing, to me anyway... Icy blue and with silver tone hardware and almost certainly could contain the binder from the black lagoon...

Honored Contributor

Do you believe I am STILL waiting for my Bixby ring? Honestly. I guess these, uh, great new shipping rates... translate into even slower service... And I think we're just about done here...

Cool

That is terrible about the SLOW shipping service! I think this happened with your lapis woven ring, too! Oh boy, QVC Express or something...

Well, whenever it arrives, let us know what you think! Smile

Yea, the woven ring took longer than it should've too... If, or maybe I should say, when it arrives, I'll definitely let you know what I think... Assuming it ever does, and that it arrives intact enough for me to actually form an opinion. I'm really pretty ticked off about this one and again, just one more strike against a company I'm not feeling very positively about in the first place... Again, sometimes I wonder why some of us still bother...

I'm on my way just like Glenda, fading slowly into that floating ball that flies up into the sky and disappears...

I hear that... And I'm pretty much going along for the ride...

Valued Contributor
Stevie, yeah, yeah, it's the highlight of your day to tease me and EEL! Smiley Happy Hey, I just saw the video of Shawn presenting the smaller GILI bag today. I love the smaller size. Too bag they don't have regular leather in it. I'm still wondering what the "icy blue" looks like!
Honored Contributor
On 2/6/2015 tough_kitty said: Stevie, yeah, yeah, it's the highlight of your day to tease me and EEL! Smiley Happy Hey, I just saw the video of Shawn presenting the smaller GILI bag today. I love the smaller size. Too bag they don't have regular leather in it. I'm still wondering what the "icy blue" looks like!

Go to the Brahmin 'icy pastel' thread there's a blue there that's very similar... Essentially, it's a cool, pale blue. Very pretty. Oh heck, sort of like this color...

Norah Hobo Bag<br>French Blue Melbourne

Valued Contributor
Oh wow, that's pretty!!! Even in croco Smiley Happy thanks for taking your time to post it for me!
Honored Contributor
On 2/6/2015 tough_kitty said: Oh wow, that's pretty!!! Even in croco Smiley Happy thanks for taking your time to post it for me!

No problem...

This bag is actually prettier than the one I got, but the color is almost identical and the Lauren bag is very pretty... I really am going to have to nab me a Brahmin or two along the way... I only have one... They make a gorgeous bag and even though you see most of them in croco, they make other styles... I shudder to suggest it, but you might want to investigate them sometime... On second thought... And EEL definitely should steer clear...

Wink

Have a good one!

Valued Contributor
On 2/6/2015 tough_kitty said: Oh wow, that's pretty!!! Even in croco Smiley Happy thanks for taking your time to post it for me!

No problem...

This bag is actually prettier than the one I got, but the color is almost identical and the Lauren bag is very pretty... I really am going to have to nab me a Brahmin or two along the way... I only have one... They make a gorgeous bag and even though you see most of them in croco, they make other styles... I shudder to suggest it, but you might want to investigate them sometime... On second thought... And EEL definitely should steer clear...

Wink

Have a good one!

Lol. Done and done! I'm in love with Elisa Hobo from Brahim. Difference is, the GILI is on easy pay, and Brahmin is not.....