Valued Contributor

Re: New Earth sandal for April

Yes, please post a pic. I don't get the insider. Love earth shoes.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm sorry, but I don't think anyone is allowed to post a picture or show an item number, or the thread will be removed by the moderators.  Insider subscribers aren't allowed to share that info.  However, it's relatively easy to sign up to get the Insider, and it's possible that you could still get the online version for April if you contact Customer Service soon. 

Let me try to describe them; they have about a 2" heel and are suede, and most of the heel is covered in the same suede as the top of the shoe.  There is a wide X shaped band across the toes, which doesn't completely cover the toes, and then attached to those straps is another X-shaped band that runs up to the front of the ankle strap, which is narrow.  Those are the "ruched/pleated" bands.  The narrow ankle strap is closed with a hook and loop material that runs through a metal buckle, and runs through a closed heel piece at the back of the ankle.   Overall, it looks like about half your foot is covered, so it isn't a super-strappy sandal. There isn't a platform under the ball of the foot, just a padded insole.  They are offered in five colors, blush, dark khaki, biscuit, navy and black, and in sizes 5-9 whole and half and 10-12 whole only in medium width, and 6-9 whole and half and 10-12 whole only in wide width.

Super Contributor

I like the blush.

Regular Contributor

Thank you so much, Camille.  It sounds right up my alley.  I love the Earth sandals/booties.    I can't wait until a picture is available.  Did they by any chance include the style name?  

Respected Contributor

Oh, sorry, the style is listed as "Curvet", I don't know if that style is exclusive to QVC or not. 

Regular Contributor

OK, I just googled it.  Saw a picture. of it on a QVC site (but didn't come up if I directly put the name into the search box on QVC).   Thanks very much.  I love the Earth Brand and have quite a few models.  I find that the wedges seem heavy and the upper part of the shoe must be sufficinet to balance it out.  This model is  similar to a pair I purchased last year  (Earth Caper) but then returned.  To me if felt that the weight of the wedge was just too much for the narrow ankle strap.   That said, the Caper got 5 stars on Zappos and 4 1/2 on QVC, so there are lots of people out there who love it.

Honored Contributor

Anyone think this is going to be irritating around the top of the foot?

Trusted Contributor

It depends on how soft the leather is.  Normally their leather is very soft, but since this is a TSV at a lower price, you never know.