Contributor

Need to see reviews, where are they ?

The customer reviews for the Comfortiva Weekly Specials shoes are unavailable for some reason. Only the questions are showing, although it says there are over 20 reviews. Customer service was NO help.  Does anyone know if this brand runs true to size and width ?

Honored Contributor

Re: Need to see reviews, where are they ?

Try using a different browser and click on the word "reviews".

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624 wrote:

Try using a different browser and click on the word "reviews".

@proshop2,   I agree with @Kachina624.   This problem almost always is related to the browser.   If a different browser doesn't help, clear all browser cookies/cache/website data, quit the browser, and then relaunch it.   I can see the reviews on these shoes with my iMac (with Chrome, Safari, or Firefox), iPad 3 and iPhone 5 (with Safari) -- all my devices have current operating system software and browser software is up-to-date. 

(eta:  I looked at a couple of the listings and their Q&As and reviews have a variety of opinions on sizing and fit -- I hope you can fix your browser so you can read them and see what you think.   I'm sorry you're having problems.🌻)

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Contributor

Thanks so much !!

Contributor

Thanks, will do.