Respected Contributor

SAS if you can afford it. Worth every penny imho.

Good luck.

Respected Contributor

Re: Need a Good Rec

[ Edited ]

@Deree 

Everyone's feet are different, but have you considered this Earth Origins sandal?

image.pngIt has 4.6 stars with 36 reviews. #A376178

Or, have you tried any of the Ryka sandals? I have some Ryka sneakers that are very comfortable.

image.png  #A374715

Valued Contributor

Clark sandals with the Lexi bottoms. These are super comfortable and are adjustable. I did have a bit of a problem with one pair---the strap over the toe seemed to rub but it went away after I wore it awhile.

I also like Earth sandals 

Trusted Contributor

@Deree wrote:

I just finished checking umpteen sites for Skechers Desert Kiss which was listed as in the 10 top comfortable sandals.  Nothing in a 10W.

Skechers Women's Bobs Desert Kiss

Just wanted everyone to know I wound up getting these Skechers and I'm very happy with them.  I wanted the sueded and cushioned insole and the heel height was just right for me.  I got my usual 10W but the length is definitely 1/2 to1 whole size too long in the length.  The width is perfect.

BTW they are $10-15 less in a few other places.  Smiley Wink

Wear a mask. Social distance. Be part of the solution - not part of the problem.
Honored Contributor

@Deree wrote:

Hi.  I'm having a lot of trouble finding a comfortable sandal.  I just got a pair of Easy Spirits online and they are HORRIBLE!  Problem is my feet have gotten extremely sensitive.  The sandal has to be soft.  All over.  Most bands dig and cut into my skin so I need one wide flat band over my instep instead of many small straps.  The insole also has to be very cushy.  I also need about 1"-1.5" lift in the heel.  Can't do more than that or less.  Yikes I don't think such a sandal exists!  Help.

zappos

you can drill down by size, width, etc

free ship and you can order as many as you want and send back easily