Honored Contributor

I have the foot shape prone to develop bunions, so of course iI did!  A wide width takes the pressure off of the bunion area so they don't grow.

I found this line at Shoe Mall.  The leather is very nice and there is a good selection.  (Discount and free SH on site).

Bella Vita (offering wide widths most styles)

Hattie in black suede

Almond toe.

1326209-3-A0

Respected Contributor

@ECBG  I've crossed into double wide shoes in some brands. So frustrating. I'm starting to look at diabetic shoes as they have more toe room. 

Honored Contributor

@cindyNC wrote:

@ECBG  I've crossed into double wide shoes in some brands. So frustrating. I'm starting to look at diabetic shoes as they have more toe room. 

@cindyNC 

That brand has W and WW.  Maybe you can find something.  I was pleasantly surprised!

Super Contributor

Check out Propet they have WW I think.  Somecare kinda ortho looking but some are more Skecher like.  Imwore them when recovering from ankle surgery.  Q carries them, as does Nordstrom, Macys, Amazon.  

Esteemed Contributor

Very nice boot and almond toe is my favorite 

Respected Contributor

I don't need wide, however, that is a cute boot!! Cat Very Happy

Enjoy if anyone gets it.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@kindred cats wrote:

I don't need wide, however, that is a cute boot!! Cat Very Happy

Enjoy if anyone gets it.

@kindred cats 

There are regular widths as well.  

I wore the boot the other day and loved it!

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks @ECBG for posting.  What about the comfort and quality?  I have seen this brand online but never IRL.

TIA!

Esteemed Contributor

@ECBG More questions!  Did you size up from your sandal shoe, or stayed with regular size.

Someone else mention Propet.  Some of the styles run really big lengthwise.  Propet sizing inconsistent.

Honored Contributor

@NYCLatinaMe wrote:

@ECBG More questions!  Did you size up from your sandal shoe, or stayed with regular size.

Someone else mention Propet.  Some of the styles run really big lengthwise.  Propet sizing inconsistent.

@NYCLatinaMe 

If I wear a boot with a heel, I get an 8 /2 myself, but if it's a flat shoe, I get an 8.  

I was so impressed with the brand that I ordered the clog.  Forgot to pop back to sz 8, so now I need to exchange.

1302574-2-A0