Esteemed Contributor

Naturalizer shoe stores to close

Caleres, the parent company of Naturalizer shoes is closing almost all of their bricks and mortar Naturalizer shoe stores by the end of January 2021 - the end of their fiscal year - and will sell their Naturalizer shoes through their own website or other retail partners.

From Footwear News:

https://footwearnews.com/2020/business/earnings/naturalizer-closing-stores-caleres-q3-2020-earnings-...

From Retail Dive:

https://www.retaildive.com/news/caleres-to-close-133-naturalizer-stores-in-shift-to-digital/589472/

I guess that means that unless I can try on Naturalizer shoes shoes in person at some other retailer, that I won't be buying their shoes like their Bzees line as buying shoes from the internet just doesn't work for me as I have problem feet now. Free shipping both ways just does not exist when brands ship to Canada usually unless you spend more than $100 at least. 

I guess for you ladies who can buy from shoe retailers with a website that offers free shipping and returns, or from QVC and HSN that offer a lot of wide widths even though they don't have ideal shipping, that may not be a problem. 

I recently made a trip to a Naturalizer outlet store so I could buy a backup pair of my favorite Bzees Kitty clogs on sale. Oh well, maybe excess shoe inventory when Naturalizer closes their stores will end up at TJX owned stores like T.J. Maxx, Marshall's, and Winners.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Naturalizer shoe stores to close

You could also shop from Zappos - free shipping both ways - and they carry many brands.

Honored Contributor

HSN sells them

Honored Contributor

@TY  DSW carries  Bzees. Nordstrom Rack  has them occasionally so probably Nordstrom carries them. I own a lot of Bzees, tried them all on in person and have never been to a Naturalizer store. I bought most of mine at DSW or Nordtrom Rack.

Esteemed Contributor

@kivah wrote:

You could also shop from Zappos - free shipping both ways - and they carry many brands.

Have you ever returned anything to Zappos?  What was your experience?

Honored Contributor

@NYCLatinaMe 

I have and it was seamless, they are no a part of the Amazon family

@NYCLatinaMe wrote:

@kivah wrote:

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

@I am still oxox wrote:

@NYCLatinaMe 

I have and it was seamless, they are no a part of the Amazon family

@NYCLatinaMe wrote:

@kivah wrote:

@I am still oxox I've returned to Zappos and they are great.  No SH ever, either way.