Frequent Contributor

I was just getting ready to post my dilemma on finding narrow shoes.  The situation it seems has gotten even worse.  I usually could find Earth Origins in 9N but I recently ordered a pair from Maryland Square and rhe Velcro was too short to tighten the shoe.  I don't need or want fancy dress shoes, just looking for a comfortable low heeled narrow sandal.  I am very frustrated!

Valued Contributor

If anyone needs slippers, these are running very narrow. 

Screenshot_20230418-115858_Chrome.jpg

Frequent Contributor

Naturalizer carries narrow sizes. You would probably have to order through their website but they have them.  Propet also has narrow sizes.  If you go online & just google narrow women's shoes, a lot of places come up.  Zappos has them.  They are pretty quick when it comes to shipping orders out as well. I wear a 6 narrow & QVC sizes start at 7 so I'm SOL here.

Respected Contributor

@SnowOwl79 wrote:

I have exactly the opposite problem. And I can tell you, the European designers I bought from had AA width. One was Pikolinos. I couldn't get my toes in the shoe it was so narrow. Measured and it was a AA Width.

I have to buy a size larger shoe, and then still cannot wear socks with them because they're not wide enough. 

Vince Camuto has a pair of espadrilles that is narrow. I wanted a pair, until I read reviews. M = AA, W = B on these shoes.

*Stuart Weitzman is the other brand that I tried that ran very narrow, a AA.. It was a gorgeous shoe, I was so sad.

Screenshot_20230324-222454_Chrome.jpg

I bought a pair of the Pikolinos sandals on a lunchtime special because the reviews said they run narrow. I would like a narrow but in sneakers I can tie them tighter.

I love the sandals they fit perfect and the price was great for an expensive shoe.