Respected Contributor

Am I the only one who cannot wear a Medium width? I need a Narrow shoe (AA width). The offerings are few and far between.

Respected Contributor

Seldom if ever happens in a mass market offering. I have to go to certain shoe company websites for my narrow shoes. And they are always expensive 

Harmonize the World
Esteemed Contributor

A friend is an 11 narrow.  Just about impossible to find.  To compensate, she has these endless slim legs.

Honored Contributor

@On It   I have noticed a few offerings lately but not many.  I sympathize as I fought that battle for years.  In all of Houston, I knew of only one store where I could find a 9 1/2 AA in dress shoes.  Happiest day of my life when I "graduated" to a medium width, although some are still too wide.  I can't wear any Spencos and many Alegrías are too wide.  I'm now a B width. 

I used to buy a lot from catalogs, especially Massey's.  Probably now online if they still exist. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@On It @I have super narrow feet, too. Many shoes that carry narrow sizes....are not really narrow at all! So frustrating. There are just a few brands I can wear and, even then, the particular style is critical in terms of what will stay on my feet. I feel your pain!

Honored Contributor

Shoe Mall is a site with quite a bit of variety and widths.  They have a discount almost weekly.

Also, Zappos.  They mark down, but don't discount.

Honored Contributor

Try Maryland Square online.  They have pretty many narrows. 

Honored Contributor

Zappos.com has a large variety of narrow shoes.  They deliver for free,  really fast and have a 365 day free return and exchange policy.  

Respected Contributor

@Foxxee wrote:

Try Maryland Square online.  They have pretty many narrows. 

This is my store. Not all shoes but some . they even have some 3AAA

Valued Contributor

Re: Narrow Shoes

[ Edited ]

I have exactly the opposite problem. And I can tell you, the European designers I bought from had AA width. One was Pikolinos. I couldn't get my toes in the shoe it was so narrow. Measured and it was a AA Width.

I have to buy a size larger shoe, and then still cannot wear socks with them because they're not wide enough. 

Vince Camuto has a pair of espadrilles that is narrow. I wanted a pair, until I read reviews. M = AA, W = B on these shoes.

*Stuart Weitzman is the other brand that I tried that ran very narrow, a AA.. It was a gorgeous shoe, I was so sad.

Screenshot_20230324-222454_Chrome.jpg