Super Contributor

wow. i love noat.

Regular Contributor

I have never worn them but they looked like they are well made comfortable sandals during the presentation. They did not say anything about wide widths. I'm glad this post was started and will continue to read responses to help determine if they might be a good option.

Respected Contributor
On 7/4/2014 ilovegreengems said:
On 7/4/2014 NickNack said:
On 7/4/2014 BlingQueen022 said:
On 7/3/2014 kachina624 said: Wow, they're expensive little jewels; enclosed shoes with contoured footbed up to $180. I pass.
I agree. You have to be nuts to pay 155 dollars for a pair of sandals.

If you have bad feet as I do you would pay it for a pair of extremely comfortable sandals. Unfortunately I can't wear sandals that aren't basically orthotic. I don't have many pairs of shoes because I have to spend so much money on them.

Ditto for me. The Naot sandals that I bought about 5 years ago are still in good shape, as well. I also wear Aravon, and they are very comfortable also. I have some Clarks, but those are more fun shoes; they are not leather and I wouldn't wear them all day like I do the Naot.

I've had mine for 4 years and they look & feel brand new. I guess I'm super lucky. There's a small family run store that carries them and I paid right at $100 for mine. Love them.

Frequent Contributor
On 7/4/2014 BlingQueen022 said:
On 7/3/2014 kachina624 said: Wow, they're expensive little jewels; enclosed shoes with contoured footbed up to $180. I pass.
I agree. You have to be nuts to pay 155 dollars for a pair of sandals.

I love Naots as well. Super comfortable and the quality is superior to most less expensive sandals. They typically have comfortable foot beds, quality leather, and are made in Israel rather than China. QVC typically has a few pairs for sale during Shoes on Sale each year.