Contributor

Love Naot sandals; I bought a bunch at a deep discount a few years ago from HSN. I'm so happy to see that Shophq is now carrying them. Most of the prices are not discounted, but at least there are value pays, unlike at other sites like Zappos.

Honored Contributor
Wow, they're expensive little jewels; enclosed shoes with contoured footbed up to $180. I pass.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor
Oh WOW. I love Naot. I recently bought an Ariat sandal from shophq on 5 payments, that was a great bonus. Will check these out. Shipping was prompt, item well packaged.They have nice shoes, as does HSN.
If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Honored Contributor

They sold out quickly. I had a pair in my shopping cart, and when I went to check out they were out of stock. They must not have gotten many pairs in to sell.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Esteemed Contributor
On 7/3/2014 kachina624 said: Wow, they're expensive little jewels; enclosed shoes with contoured footbed up to $180. I pass.
I agree. You have to be nuts to pay 155 dollars for a pair of sandals.
Honored Contributor
On 7/4/2014 BlingQueen022 said:
On 7/3/2014 kachina624 said: Wow, they're expensive little jewels; enclosed shoes with contoured footbed up to $180. I pass.

If you have bad feet as I do you would pay it for a pair of extremely comfortable sandals. Unfortunately I can't wear sandals that aren't basically orthotic. I don't have many pairs of shoes because I have to spend so much money on them.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Esteemed Contributor

Question about Naot -- If I wear a 6 1/2, what size is this in Euro sizes? I tried a pair on in a store and I wore the equivalent of a 6 in Euro sizes. Not sure about ordering online, but I'll check these out at SHQ. I love the quality and rave reviews these shoes get. What's been your experience with sizing? Also, I'm looking into fit flop shoes. Anyone tried these?

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Contributor

If you ever have a chance to try Naot, it may make more sense. They have to be the most comfortable shoes that I have ever worn. They stay comfortable all day. There is something special about the way that they mold to your foot.

Highlighted
Contributor
On 7/4/2014 ury said:

Question about Naot -- If I wear a 6 1/2, what size is this in Euro sizes? I tried a pair on in a store and I wore the equivalent of a 6 in Euro sizes. Not sure about ordering online, but I'll check these out at SHQ. I love the quality and rave reviews these shoes get. What's been your experience with sizing? Also, I'm looking into fit flop shoes. Anyone tried these?

They have a conversion chart on SHQ. I caught a little of the presentation when they were showing some sandals. The presenter said to size down to the nearest whole size for half sizes, in general, but there was one pair that he suggested sizing up to the next whole size. Hopefully, they have those notes for you on the page for the pair that you like.

Contributor
On 7/4/2014 NickNack said:

If you have bad feet as I do you would pay it for a pair of extremely comfortable sandals. Unfortunately I can't wear sandals that aren't basically orthotic. I don't have many pairs of shoes because I have to spend so much money on them.

Ditto for me. The Naot sandals that I bought about 5 years ago are still in good shape, as well. I also wear Aravon, and they are very comfortable also. I have some Clarks, but those are more fun shoes; they are not leather and I wouldn't wear them all day like I do the Naot.