Honored Contributor

I had already decided not to order any more shoes from QVC because of inconsistent fit/sizing. Puma show came on and temptation reared its head. Don't remember who the host was...one of the blondes. I placed my order and 1/2 way through the hour, she says, "BTW, order 1/2 size up". Well, may have been appropriate to give that fact at beginning of the hour right after the preview & before the "we didn't bring in many of these" speech. I was so put off, I just canceled the order. When will I learn?

Respected Contributor

Re: NO MORE SHOE ORDERS AT Q

You can't rely on what they say on air anymore at any of the shopping channel stations.  They are there to sell, they will make it sound wonderful! 

Valued Contributor

I've noticed that certain lines of shoes run differently in the sizes from style to style and got sick of paying return shipping.
Any shoes now, I either buy the exact same style and brand or go to the store and try them on before buying.

Honored Contributor

I've gotten so that I don't order any shoes from anyplace where the majority of the reviews say to order anything other than your normal size.  In fact, shoe sizing (as well as clothes sizing in general) has gotten so inconsistent now that I hesitate to order any shoe style that I don't already own.

Esteemed Contributor

@Shanus  Google shoebuy.  Hey ship for free and they also return for free.  They give you credit for each pair and send you a free subsciption to a magazine for 1 year.   THey run fantastic sales around all holidays like 30% off.  

Honored Contributor

@BalletBabe wrote:

@Shanus  Google shoebuy.  Hey ship for free and they also return for free.  They give you credit for each pair and send you a free subsciption to a magazine for 1 year.   THey run fantastic sales around all holidays like 30% off.  

I like Zappos, as well.  Free shipping both ways.  And get your order in a day or two, sooner if you become a VIP.  I ordered a pair of shoes last week in the afternoon and had them the next morning.  Can return any order for up to 365 days as long as it's still in resellable condition.

Honored Contributor

If there is a size discrepancy ,that should be stated before colors or how " adorable " they are. 

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

Nordstrom and Zappos. Free ship and returns. 'nuff said 

Honored Contributor

@BalletBabe wrote:

@BalletBabe Thanks for the Shoebuy tip, I just went there and got a pair of sandals I've been wanting, 20% off and free shipping. Thanks again. 

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Esteemed Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

@BalletBabe wrote:

@BalletBabe Thanks for the Shoebuy tip, I just went there and got a pair of sandals I've been wanting, 20% off and free shipping. Thanks again. 

@QVCkitty1  Great glad to help.  I have been ordering from them for years.  If you have any issues, you can return for free also!   I have found shoes that the Q has had on for 20.00 a pair less.  PLUS free shipping.  Good luck hope you are as happy with them as me.  My problem is I need more places to store them.  LOL