Honored Contributor

Re: NO MORE SHOE ORDERS AT Q

@Shanus  The host who neglected to give sizing information was Kerstin.  I know because I tuned in then turned the TV off when I saw her. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Shanus,    You have a point -- tell us at beginning of the show if the shoe runs large, narrow, size up, size down.  I am not believing the prices of Clarks lately.  I am not paying $100 for a pair of shoes as I am on a fixed income.  I bought a shoe from the Q 4 years  ago and the same shoe is selling for $30 to $35 more.  Yes, the fit.  I had to return 3 pairs of Clarks shoes because they were running so small.  Clarks had to know this but it was never mentioned.  I bought a pair of suede boots in December and one of the boots caused a corn on my toe and now I will be going to the doctor on Monday because it is so painful.  It's good to vent.   Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Frequent Contributor

@BalletBabe

No more free shoe returns at Shoebuy, unless you are exchanging.  If you don't want to exchange, they charge you a $6.95 (or thereabouts) restocking fee.

Frequent Contributor

@QVCkitty1

No more free returns at Shoebuy unless you are exchaning.  If you just want to return with no other purchase, they charge a $6.95 restocking fee.

Esteemed Contributor

@Pitzel wrote:

@BalletBabe

No more free shoe returns at Shoebuy, unless you are exchanging.  If you don't want to exchange, they charge you a $6.95 (or thereabouts) restocking fee.

Oh wow  That stinks!   Thanks for telling me.  I haven't ordered from them in awhile.I never actually returned any shoes. Everytime I think I need a pair I go look in my closet to remind myself that I do not need anymore.

Esteemed Contributor

To All,  I am not sure what OP is talking about with shipping, because I was just on their site and it is still free shipping both ways.   THey just sent me a 30.00 coupon and I have a 10.00 credit as well  :0)

Honored Contributor

@BalletBabe wrote:

To All,  I am not sure what OP is talking about with shipping, because I was just on their site and it is still free shipping both ways.   THey just sent me a 30.00 coupon and I have a 10.00 credit as well  :0)

@BalletBabe, from their site:

Returns are simple, too. If you choose to return for a refund, we'll give you a prepaid return-shipping label and a refund for the amount you paid for the returning item, minus a $6.95 restocking fee per item.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Esteemed Contributor

@suzyQ3  ok Sorry I missed that, but if you exchange it , it is free.  You also get points towards future purchases.  Combine that with sales, you can get much better deals then Q has. 

Honored Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

@BalletBabe wrote:

@Shanus  Google shoebuy.  Hey ship for free and they also return for free.  They give you credit for each pair and send you a free subsciption to a magazine for 1 year.   THey run fantastic sales around all holidays like 30% off.  

@BalletBabe Thanks for the Shoebuy tip, I just went there and got a pair of sandals I've been wanting, 20% off and free shipping. Thanks again. 

Shoebuy is one of my favorite sites for shoes.  They always have a promo code.  If you sign up for their emails, you will receive 25% and 30% off codes about once a month.  

Regular Contributor

Loved a pair of Merrell sandals the Q had on the other day but they sold out in my size.  Went to Merrell's website - not only were the same sandals $5 cheaper but the had 5 more color choices and the best part FREE shipping BOTH ways!  That's why I like to order from Zappos.  When I needed new boots I ordered 5 pair from Zappos.  Tried them all on, kept two pair and sent the rest back.  No hassles, no problems and I wasn't out any extra money.  I've bought other shoes that was as well as Dooney and Bourke.