Regular Contributor

Re: NEW VB PATTERNS TOMORROW, ANYONE BUYING?

On 1/14/2015 Smoltz1fan said:

I think I'll order the tote in the Lucky You pattern. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

I just bought the new expandable travel bag in Midnight Paisley - it will be fantastic for all of the extras I seem to accumulate when travelling! It looks very functional and lightweight, and I love the black-and-white print.

Regular Contributor

Well, I was sure that I wouldn't order anything because I don't like the new patterns. Haha. So far, I've ordered the large duffel in houndstooth and the expandable travel bag in midnight paisley! And the day is young here in California!
Valued Contributor

Diamondsforme......love your name, by the way........that's exactly why I am going to lighter bags. Plus, like you said, great organization.Smile

Esteemed Contributor

On 1/15/2015 beatlefan said: Well, I was sure that I wouldn't order anything because I don't like the new patterns. Haha. So far, I've ordered the large duffel in houndstooth and the expandable travel bag in midnight paisley! And the day is young here in California!

I know..I am plotting to go to the VB store (Roseville, Ca) and "just look". HaHa.

Last time I was in my jammies and Diamondsforme had already been to her fav store and reported back on her purchases. I have the houndstooth small trimmed tote and I love it. Looks so sharp. I know you will love your new travel items. I keep looking at the Glenna.

Glenna in Midnight Houndstooth

Valued Contributor

Oh...ChicagoHeather and beatlefan.....I just looked at the midnight paisley pattern and it is awesome! I love the classic look of black and white! Thanks for the link to the photo!

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Just placed my order a little while ago. I got the Pleated Tote & On a Roll Case in Lucky You. Since one of my "goals" was to get the freebie Hello Yellow Tote in Midnight Houndstooth with Yellow Trim, I ordered an Accordian Wallet in Yellow & a Brush & Pencil Case in Midnight Paisley to go in it. I'm looking forward to getting the green/navy combo since I like navy accessories & have greens & blues in my wardrobe that will look nice with them. When the promos came out showing the houndstooth/yellow tote, I knew I wanted it & couldn't find it listed anywhere. Imagine my delight when it was the freebie with purchase. Since VB was sold out of of wallets that hold a checkbook, I called a local store & they are holding a Lucky Dots Zip Lock Wallet for me. All in all, a very good Vera day!
Regular Contributor

I knew I wasn't done. Went to the VB website and ordered the mailbag in fuchsia, the carryall crossbody in Rio (decided I liked the pattern!), and got the Hello Yellow tote free!
Esteemed Contributor

I saw the free Hello Yellow tote and it was very cute. I hovered just over $100. I got the orangie Rio Rosie tote I wanted and a navy cosmetic bag. The Lucky You pattern and the Rio are quite nice in person. Oh and the new yellow vinyl is very eye catching, nice to mix with the Rio.

Bucket Crossbody in YellowDouble Zip Cosmetic in Rio

The VB store was jammed when I got there. Here are mine (the trim is a dark navy):

Super Contributor

On 1/15/2015 Hi Cindy said:

I saw the free Hello Yellow tote and it was very cute. I hovered just over $100. I got the orangie Rio Rosie tote I wanted and a navy cosmetic bag. The Lucky You pattern and the Rio are quite nice in person. Oh and the new yellow vinyl is very eye catching, nice to mix with the Rio.

Bucket Crossbody in YellowDouble Zip Cosmetic in Rio

The VB store was jammed when I got there. Here are mine (the trim is a dark navy):

Hi Cindy - nice purchases. I didn't get a thing this time. I'm so in love with my Midnight Paisley Turnlock Satchel that I didn't even go look after all. The store manager called me to tell me that the 2 items I wanted held didn't come in anyway. I wanted the kiss kiss in Midnight and the pencil case in Midnight. I REALLY do love the MP. So I decided not to even go. This store isn't a Vera Bradley store but they have a huge selection; therefore, for my birthday my husband said a trip is in order to a true VB store some weekend soon. I've never been. I know I should be able to get my accessories there. Hope all of you enjoy your new purchases!
Esteemed Contributor

Hi diamondsforme...you certainly need a trip to VB Oz. What is interesting (and a bit overwhelming) is the translation of the prints/colors to the various materials. Cloth, vinyl, leather, PVC: all take the colors differently. Plan on a glass of wine afterwards, your head will be spinning.

P.S., for you eyeglass or even sunglass wearers, the new cases are fabulous. Way better than the old cotton ones. Hard shell material.

Eyeglass Case in Rio