Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Shanus.  Funky?  Take a look at these.

https://www.zulily.com/e/sweet-acacia-322543.html

@Kachina624  OMG!!! Love those...just what I was talking about to make my black/grey outfits stand out in the crowd. Will hurry and order in case I lose power. 🤭

Valued Contributor

@OhioAngel  You seem very pratical.  Sometimes some of us Smiley Sadget carried away and buy lots of shoes that don't get worn very much!

Valued Contributor

@kivah  It's so nice that you're able to get the styles and sizes online that you know are comfortable. It's good that you checked the reviews, too.  So many of us order online and end up returning those that don't

fit or that aren't  comfortable.

Valued Contributor

@Kachina624  I was wondering if you have a closet just for your shoes, since you purchased so many shoes this year.  I'm running out of room, so I added a bookshelf to store shoes and boots.Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

Ummmmmm, I have 3 pairs coming in the mail....   Too many!!!

Valued Contributor

@Shogirl  3 seems very reasonable!Smiley Happy

What styles and brands did you get?

Esteemed Contributor

I'll fess up to five pairs, all totally not needed, but too cute not to buy.

Honored Contributor

@pprmntstx wrote:

@Kachina624  I was wondering if you have a closet just for your shoes, since you purchased so many shoes this year.  I'm running out of room, so I added a bookshelf to store shoes and boots.Smiley Happy

@pprmntstx.  I wish I did have a shoe closet.  I have a number of storage devices; one over the door rack holds 36 pairs, a rotating "tree" in my spare bedroom hold about 37 pairs, a couple of the hanging pocket types hold 12 pairs each, a hanging holder has clear plastic pockets and holds a bunch of the less bulky fabric shoes and sandals, I have a skirt for the bed with clear plastic pockets.  I find many storage devices on Zulily.  I think I'm about maxed out on storage places.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

@Kachina624  Thank you so much!  I'll go to Zulily--I could use another storage container!Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

@luvdoodles  I would enjoy having to replace my shoe collection--I would be able to have some guilt--free shoe shopping!Smiley Happy