Esteemed Contributor

5 pair.  Vionic, Azaleia, Muk & Tote.  All purchase at Ross or Ebay.

Valued Contributor

@barrel racer  5 pair certainly seems more reasonable than14!  Thank you for taking the time to comment.Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor
One pair of mules and 1 pair of ankle boots bought at end of last season.
2 pair of sandals bought for next summer.
1 pair naturalizer beige flats
1 pair Earth suade flats
Must pitch two pairs at least as summer season ends. I did not need grey flats but they seem comfortable snd I wanted to try. All bought in store. Now feeling a bit embarrassed. No more shoe shopping.
Valued Contributor

@Denise in PA  I'm sorry that you are having trouble finding comfortable shoes.  I hope you have better luck with the next pair.  I miss the days of shoes with leather soles and the shoe stores that fit the shoes to each person as well as the broad selection of widths and sizes!

Honored Contributor

Probably more than 14 pairs...

Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@ItsME wrote:

One pair of running shoes.  I'll get another as soon as they go on sale!

@Shanus ....OMG!  I can't imagine!  LOL  

@ItsME@MoJoV  Told ya’ll it was embarrassing!! 🤪

@Shanus.  Don't be embarrassed.   I've at least as many as you, maybe more.  Mine are mostly bigger like Alegrias and other comfort shoes.  Can't wear heels or ballet-type flats.  They can just call us "Imelda".

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

@ItsME wrote:

One pair of running shoes.  I'll get another as soon as they go on sale!

@Shanus ....OMG!  I can't imagine!  LOL  

@ItsME@MoJoV  Told ya’ll it was embarrassing!! 🤪

@Shanus.  Don't be embarrassed.   I've at least as many as you, maybe more.  Mine are mostly bigger like Alegrias and other comfort shoes.  Can't wear heels or ballet-type flats.  They can just call us "Imelda".

@Kachina624  There are so many pr. black, so many tan/brown, a smattering of animal prints and brightly colored flats...at least 25 asst. ankle & cowgirl boots. I need to really purge and I’d like to get more unusual (funky) shoes like Spring Steps, etc. I like the look of shoes like that, but just for hanging around town, I’d still gravitate to my more, flat comfortable (familiar) patent loafers, driving mocs, etc. My assignment after the hurricane, is SHOE REPLACEMENT....cute, colorful shoes. Imelda it is!!!

Honored Contributor

@Shanus.  Funky?  Take a look at these.

https://www.zulily.com/e/sweet-acacia-322543.html

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

Valued Contributor

@faeriemoon Thank you for your comment!  You're helping me justify the 14 pair!Smiley Happy