Honored Contributor

I purchased 1 pair.

I tried to purchase 3 others, but after returning each of them twice in an uncessful attempt to understand the Q’s sizing, I just gave up.

Good for my budget!

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Esteemed Contributor

One pair of plastic flip flops at Walgreen's for around $8 to wear when I water the plants! LOL! I wouldn't have the room or the need for 14 new pair of new shoes in one year!

Respected Contributor

I am afraid to count!  Shoes are my obsession.Easily more than a dozen!  But I only bought one handbag!

Valued Contributor

@ShanusHeartHeartHeartyour closet!  I need something similar for my shoe collection!:

Honored Contributor

@pprmntstx wrote:

@ShanusHeartHeartHeartyour closet!  I need something similar for my shoe collection!:

@pprmntstx  It’s not a helpful storage solution for someone who loves/collects shoes. It’s more of a curse. The more room you have, the more you’ll purchase.

***FYI: My boots, ankle booties and winter only shoes are stored on higher shelves in 2 large, clear covered bins. In another month, I go up on a ladder (18’ high ceilings in closet...triple rods high & shelving to the top...since I’m short, clothes short, so could do the 3 rods) and put the sandals & summer colored flats/heels in the bins and the others replace them on the shelves. Black any style, animal print flats/heels, peep toe booties, etc. stay down on selves all year. 

Honored Contributor

@Shanus--do you really have that many shoes??? I feel so much better if you do ---I have prob half of what is in that pic----in a big box in my closet----I'll save you a seat at the SAA--shoe addicts anonymous -----that is unless I can borrow some of your shoes!!!!Woman Wink

Honored Contributor

@wagirl wrote:

@Shanus--do you really have that many shoes??? I feel so much better if you do ---I have prob half of what is in that pic----in a big box in my closet----I'll save you a seat at the SAA--shoe addicts anonymous -----that is unless I can borrow some of your shoes!!!!Woman Wink

@wagirl  7 1/2 medium in shoes, size 8 in my gym shoes. Borrow away!! Definitely save me a seat anyway. When & where are the meetings? I hope not at DSW. Lol 😝 

Honored Contributor

@Shanus---oh Nuts!! I wear a size 8!!! LOL about the DSW comment!!! They have  some good coupons tho!!!

Honored Contributor

@wagirl wrote:

@Shanus---oh Nuts!! I wear a size 8!!! LOL about the DSW comment!!! They have  some good coupons tho!!!

@wagirl  Yes, keep getting rewards coupons and used to feel obligated to go in to purchase so rewards not wasted. 12 steps. One day at a time. 

Valued Contributor

@Shanus Thank you so much for sharing those helpful comments!Smiley Happy