Esteemed Contributor

Sorry the bag was a total bust for you but I would look at it like there is a better one waiting on the horizon for you to scoop up.

That's truly awful coming from D&B especially if you saw the same problem on the website pictures.

Esteemed Contributor

I bought a version of this last year (also plaid) from Lord and Taylor during a sale and paid about 110.00. Had to return it as the shoulder strap wasn't long enough to wear cross-body and that's key for me. Love, love this particular print!!!!

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Super Contributor
Hi all- does anyone know if the zip zip satchel in the plaid is the same material as the highland woven plaid ? Also - did they make the zip zip plaid in the black watch ? Thanks for any info!
Super Contributor

The red is the Royal Stewart tartan, the blue is the Black Watch tartan. I have a Victoria bag in the Black Watch, would love one in the Royal Stewart

Occasional Contributor
On 10/14/2014 Susan Louise said:
On 10/14/2014 LuvitorLIT said:

It was a deal too good to pass up I remember; I was torn between the red tartan and the navy, but decided to go with the navy. I love that bag and I also wear it mostly during the holidays.

Dillards use to have some awesome handbag deals that someone on the QVC board use to alert us about but I haven't shopped there in a while.

I hope you love your new bag.

Thanks! Did you go to the store, or did you find it online? I rarely go to the malls anymore. I do like browsing/strolling through a few stores around black Friday...like B&BW, YC, Pier One and Barnes & Noble...but that's about it Smile

Those 4 stores you listed are the only ones (besides grocery store) that I will Browse/Stroll and occasionally buy something! All of them have great sales ONLINE after Christmas!