Valued Contributor

I have a pair of navy blue shoes that have scuff marks.  I went to the local Walmart, Target and Kohls looking for navy blue shoe polish.  No luck finding any.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Honored Contributor

I would check with a shoe repair shop.  They should have all colors.

Respected Contributor

Amazon’s got it and most are Prime.

Esteemed Contributor

Amazon has most colors and the price isn’t bad.

Just don’t try the clear/whitish one whatever you do.  I was desperate and ruined a pair that way.  

I feel a rant coming on, I can’t stand unpolished shoes.

Honored Contributor

I had the same problem.  I wear a lot of navy blue.  Finally, I found navy polish on Amazon.  They had several shade of blue, plus some crazy colors I enjoyed looking at.

I bought Kiwi, and old favorite.

Super Contributor

Whenever you run out of a particular shade of polish, you can use a few drops of oil on cloth and rub it over the shoes for shine.

Respected Contributor

we had some, the name was something like meltonian. it was a soft paste, in a flat jar. hubs doesn't have the shoes any more, so i'm not sure what happened to the jar(so i could get the name).

Respected Contributor

Re: NAVY BLUE SHOE POLISH

[ Edited ]

@10sluvr   @pprmntstx Yes, it was called Meltonian shoe cream and did a great job.  Coincidentally I had it in navy to polish a pair of walking shoes--Old Maine Trotters--long ago.

Valued Contributor

@OKPrincessThank you!  I will try the nearby shop--I should have thought of that!

Honored Contributor

When all else fails, my go to is a colored Sharpie marker!