Honored Contributor

I bought these in black about a month ago from Zulily for under $70.  They were extremely comfortable out of the box.

QVC has them on sale for half price ($75) in limited sizes.  I received walnut today.

A289109

Dansko Nubuck Leather Perforated Slip-on Shoes - Laura - A289109

Super Contributor

I ordered these. I appreciate the recomendation. I have been looking for something like this. I stayed with my smaller size as I am a size 6. I hope they work.

Floral Pillow
Honored Contributor

@RhondaRena wrote:

I ordered these. I appreciate the recomendation. I have been looking for something like this. I stayed with my smaller size as I am a size 6. I hope they work.

@RhondaRena

I'm a 6.5 but in closed shoes sometimes a 7.  I ordered 37 and they are  loose.  I have new orthotics so with them the shoe is fine.  If you are a 6, I'd go with 36.

Super Contributor

Thank you I did. I am looking forward to these.Smiley Happy When someone comes back for a second pair of shoes that says alot.

Floral Pillow
Honored Contributor

@lulu2  Thanks for the recommendation.  It's hard to find a really comfortable shoe for my flat feet that are cute, too.  I just ordered these in walnut.  I would have ordered the black, but they were no longer available in my size.  The walnut look nice, too, though.  I hope they fit!  I went through ebates and got an extra 8% back.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

Re: My first Dansko shoes

[ Edited ]

@lulu2,They're comfy, even with lots of walking, aren't they?  I'm very comfortable when I wear them to work in retail.Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

Thank you. I received these today. They are comfortable and cute.

Floral Pillow
Honored Contributor

I received mine yesterday and was so excited to try them on.  One of my toes was cramped and pushed up through the shoe making it uncomfortable.  I was so disappointed.  My toes are funny with the second toe longer than the first toe.  It was the third toe that was uncomfortable.  They will be going back today.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau