Honored Contributor

Re: My coat bled dye onto my Logo Lock

I'm not a big fan of consistently warm weather... In my younger days, I probably would've gone with endless summer, but not so much any more. When I'm visiting though, I do, enjoy the fact that So. California's warmth is usually without unbearable humidity. I also love that it usually cools down at night and in the mornings... As mentioned, I'd miss the seasons, even winter, and unlike some who opt out of winter in favor of warmer climates, I'd be more tempted to summer in say San Diego, where you can actually enjoy summer weather without feeling on the verge of melting or like someone has thrown a damp, used diaper over your face!

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Haha. Yeah, I don't like extremely hot weather, either. But I lived in severe winters climate way too long (think AK, IL), so I am fine not having to deal with those anymore Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

It's funny, because having grown up in CA, I missed the snow. I remember the year my daughter was born it actually snowed where we lived in So CA ( less than an hour from the beach lol). First time ever that I remembered. I loved it when we went to the mountains in the winter. My favorite vacation in the US was probably Yosemite over Christmas. Now I live where it snows in the winter but not a ton. If I had my choice I'd live in Northern Minnesota or maybe Wisconsin in the boonies, on land with a bunch of trees and a wood stove.

It does get cold in No CA, when we moved there I spent one winter by myself because my husband was out of state working and we relied on the wood stove for warmth. I miss my wood stove. Banking the fire for the night, bringing in the wood and being the first one up to get the fire roaring again. Cooking and reheating food on top of it and setting my yogurt and bread dough nearby to rise. I love winter.

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

Oh and my bag is still sitting "" in process""

Honored Contributor

On 11/7/2014 jaxs mom said:

It's funny, because having grown up in CA, I missed the snow. I remember the year my daughter was born it actually snowed where we lived in So CA ( less than an hour from the beach lol). First time ever that I remembered. I loved it when we went to the mountains in the winter. My favorite vacation in the US was probably Yosemite over Christmas. Now I live where it snows in the winter but not a ton. If I had my choice I'd live in Northern Minnesota or maybe Wisconsin in the boonies, on land with a bunch of trees and a wood stove.

It does get cold in No CA, when we moved there I spent one winter by myself because my husband was out of state working and we relied on the wood stove for warmth. I miss my wood stove. Banking the fire for the night, bringing in the wood and being the first one up to get the fire roaring again. Cooking and reheating food on top of it and setting my yogurt and bread dough nearby to rise. I love winter.

I like winter too... Yes, it can be a challenge at times, but I remember all the joys of winter as a child and somehow it resonates with me, so I still like the winter season. As I get older, it's summer of which I'm increasingly not a big fan.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

My new Orange Logo Lock arrived today. It looks great. All accessories were inside and I removed all the stuffing loaded it up and have it hanging on a door knob to get it trained.

Trusted Contributor

On 11/4/2014 jaxs mom said:

I was wearing my new Denim and Co black coat today with my orange Logo Lock and now I have some marks on my bag. There is some under the handle and a little on the back of the bag. I'm praying I'll be able to get it off. It just looks like gray dirt, but I know it's from the coat. I was at the store when I noticed it so I tried a little spit and it wasn't budging. Can I use leather cleaner? My husband has mink oil and saddle soap he uses for his boots.

So, I don't know if your bag is treated leather (probably not), but QVC sent me a link to the upcoming TSV and I watched it. Toward the end of the video it gives detailed instructions on how to clean the bag with distilled water and mild soap using a circular motion and wiping with distilled water to remove soap. Allow to dry. Watch the video below. Again, this refers to their treated leather, so not sure about your bag.

here

Honored Contributor

I honestly would return both the coat and the bag. (Assuming they're both from the Q.)

Valued Contributor

On 11/11/2014 jaxs mom said:

My new Orange Logo Lock arrived today. It looks great. All accessories were inside and I removed all the stuffing loaded it up and have it hanging on a door knob to get it trained.

That's great news! Now, keep it away from that "ugly" coat Smiley Wink LOL.
Honored Contributor

LOL I returned the ""ugly coat"" that I still think is cute.