Honored Contributor

Very nice.  Got one pair and am waiting for the second pair.  True to size but as I suspected from what they were trying NOT to say, they run just a tad on the narrow side. I have at least a dozen pairs of this style boot in three different brands (total); Lucky Brand, Earth, and VC.  I would say I like the other two brands better than the VC, and am glad that I didn't spend more than the TSV price on these.  They are very nice, and I love the way they look, but they are not the quality of some of my other shoes that reatail for over $120.

Super Contributor

@faeriemoon @I thought those boots were so cute but I have a true narrow foot especially in the heel. Would they have worked for me do you think?

Honored Contributor

@Rose429   I would call them a medium on the narrowish side.  My dilemma was that if I had to pinpoint it, I'd say I'm a medium on the wide side.  And they DID say if you're on the wide side to order the wide.  However, my experience with the  Q is, wide shoes are VERY wide, and I am not a true wide, AND I never wear a heavy sock, so I went with the medium.  I'm certain that after a few wearings they will have molded to my foot and will be fine. If you are a TRUE narrow, I think you might need to wear something heavier than a trouser sock for a glove-like fit.  I hope this helps you!

Regular Contributor
Wearing mine right now. I'm a true medium but perhaps on the narrow side. I can say that they stretch. Mine looser than when I first received.