Honored Contributor

I just received this Aimee Kestenberg bag from Zulily. It's gorgeous! I can't believe I was able to buy it for $70. It's a very soft leather, almost suede-like but it doesn't have a nap. It's larger than I usually buy, at least wider. The smart shopper will keep an eye on this website.

photo imagejpg1-94.jpg

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor
This bag was pristine, wrapped in tissue and plastic. Handles were wrapped. Came with a dust bag. Thanks to the poster who listed info about this bag.
Honored Contributor

Enjoy Kachina, nice bag at a good price!

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor
On 1/6/2015 Kachina624 said:

I just received this Aimee Kestenberg bag from Zulily. It's gorgeous! I can't believe I was able to buy it for $70. It's a very soft leather, almost suede-like but it doesn't have a nap. It's larger than I usually buy, at least wider. The smart shopper will keep an eye on this website.

photo imagejpg1-94.jpg

I know..I got the same bag (Zulilly) and I think you snagged the last one. Dontcha love it?? Very light and uncomplicated.

Occasional Contributor

I have a question about this bag, i love the look of it, but how useful are the front pockets?

also, how sturdy is the shoulder strap?

Honored Contributor
By what criteria does one judge the sturdiness of a strap? I'd say they're extremely sturdy. They're doubled leather. The zippered portion of the front pockets hold my cell phone and keys. I have a metal RFID case for my credit cards which will also fit. In the middle is an open section with a magnet and on each side is a zip top section. Plenty of room for a full size iPad.
Occasional Contributor

thanks for the reply. I have been eying this bag for a while, because I love the organizational aspects of it, but I have not been able to find anything which gives a description of the front pockets, and before I spend a crazy amount of money on a bag, I at least want to have an idea of what I am getting. I asked about the shoulder strap, because I work in NYC and generally carry my bag cross-body when there, and I couldn't find any pictures of how the shoulder strap attached