Super Contributor

My most expensive shoes were Finn Comfort shoes. I got them on sale in town but the store is now gone. They run wide and comfortable and the prices on azppos are outrageous. still were my original pair, and look for deals on ebay. but very happy with my Easy spirit traveltime mules -some as low as 20 dollars. 

I do have a pair of the original Taryn Rose -shoes that I bought for a special occassion. No one in my family can wear them ( i have really small feet) so i still have them!

a few mephistos as well.

My feet and bunion changed over the years and I started looking at "comfort brands"

Honored Contributor

Not shoes, but boots...$400 Frye OTK shearling 'Tamara'. I love them.

Honored Contributor

I bought some Eileen Fisher boots and they were heaven the minute I stepped into them.  The leather was beautiful!

Respected Contributor

I always buy my shoes on sale and hadn't spent more than 40 maybe UNTIL last week when I bought a pair of Pikolinos sandals here on a lunchtime special!

I can't believe I bought these but I wanted a pair of nice leather sandals that had a buckle and not velcro which I hate. Euro sizing and the reviews were only so so. lol

I paid 62.00 instead of 160.00. 

They came yesterday and they fit, I love them!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Most expensive shoes

[ Edited ]

Franco Sarto boots.