Honored Contributor

Re: Most comfortable shoes I have ever owned are the David Tate sandals and the Comfortiva Neima

[ Edited ]

@NYCLatinaMe wrote:

@crawford5153 I have bought many Clark's shoes.  They used to work for me and then at some point they didn't.  The sizing was inconsistent and the toe boxes too small.  I don't expect to buy this brand again.

@NYCLatinaMe   The same here. I've worn Clark's and Clark's Collection shoes forever...7 1/2 medium always. Now that size is too short and toe area is too narrow. I wonder if they are manufactured elsewhere now.

Honored Contributor

Re: Most comfortable shoes I have ever owned are the David Tate sandals and the Comfortiva Neima

right now my most comfy shoes are the spenco flipflops ---were they on sale or a TSV recently --anyway---they are really great for my feet--am a Clarks fanatic too and have several pairs of the flipflops that feel good--but not as good as these new ones

Trusted Contributor

Women's Comfort Shoes | Women's Active Shoes | SAS Shoes ...

I just bought a pair of sas shoes from a poster who recommended them and they are the most comfortable shoes ever. 

Regular Contributor

I LOVE my Skechers Bobs B Cute shoes...comfortable right out of the box and no breaking in period.  I must have at least a dozen different pairs of these!BOBS B Cute - Summer Celebration, NAVY / RED, largeimage number 0

BOBS Beach Bingo - Rainbow Whiskers, MULTI, largeimage number 0

Respected Contributor

With arthritis in both feet, it is a challenge to find comfortable shoes. Best shoes for me are Birkenstocks. In cold weather The most comfortable shoes are Easy Spirit explore 24 suede ankle boots. They are pile lined and have two zippers, one on each side.

They have rubber soles and are like two hugs for my feet Smiley Happy