Respected Contributor

I just came back from the Dooney retail boutique at the Westchester in White Plains, NY. They have added the Smith Florentine handbag, the Florentine Side Pocket Hobo and the medium Russell to the 50% off sale group.

I saw the Smith in black, chestnut, white, royal blue, natural, yellow, red, and orange in the sale group. The side pocket hobo was there in navy, red, natural, black, chestnut, and white. And the medium Russell was displayed in yellow, strawberry, and green. There were also some other Florentines in the 50% off group: satchels in selected summer colors, domed satchel in selected colors, and a green twisted strap hobo.

All I can say is I'm drooling and making my list. I don't know what is available at other stores, but this store will ship at the sale price for phone orders (914-390-2472). Bags on sale are final sale, but everyone I saw was in great condition. Sale goes thru the end of July, but my guess is that many of these colors won't be there for that long.

I know I love the side pocket hobo... I have several already. I love the look of the Smith and the medium Russell.... decisions, decisions, decisions.