Honored Contributor

What are your opinions on this brand shoe?  There is a wedge that Shawn had on a few weeks ago that sold out very fast.  It came in a pretty light denim blue. It came back in stock mostly likely a return but I ordered it anyway.  I have never spent $159 for a pair of shoes, boots but not shoes.  The reviews on them are all good.

Valued Contributor

have Re: Miz Mooz

[ Edited ]

I have  several boots from them , all beautiful leather and comfortable.Might want to check some   at6 pm. Cheaper , might want to try some before buying more expense to see if you like them.Maryanne

Valued Contributor

I don't have that particular shoe but I can speak to the quality of the Shankara boot. (From Miz Mooz)

I bought it this fall and the leather is divine, it laces up the back and it is a very unique designer look which I love.

I paid $240 for the boots but I have worn them a lot and enjoyed them. I wouldn't call that a deal but I'm happy with my decision, you do pay extra for the up to date design/fashion elements. To me it's worth it. I see myself wearing the boots for many years to come.

Hope that helps.

"The love you extend to others, will eventually find it's way back to you, no matter how many times it has left you hurt."
Regular Contributor

I also have the Shankara boot and absolutely love it.  They wear for several hours without any discomfort.  Definitely a fan of Miz Mooz.

Honored Contributor

@RawkinFoodie wrote:

I also have the Shankara boot and absolutely love it.  They wear for several hours without any discomfort.  Definitely a fan of Miz Mooz.

Those boots are gorgeous!!  The shoes I am looking at are Becca.  I looked on line to see if I could find cheaper but I couldn't.  Amazon has it for the same price as here.

Esteemed Contributor

I have a nice pair of Miz Mooz shoes called Fortuna. They have a low cone heel, a Mary Jane strap and they have an open sandal back but they are closed toe shoes. They are black and I went up half a size to 8.5M. I really like them as they are soft and have some padding in the footbed and the sole is flexible. I bought them in 2012.

Image result for Miz Mooz Fortuna pinterest

Honored Contributor

I am so impressed with the look and quality of this brand. I am a boot lover and was able to get 2 pair of their ankle boots on sale. The leather is so soft and this is the first boot I have been able to wear barefoot and not have them destroy my feet.The vendor says the boots mold to your feet and they do. I just bought another pair of their boots today, hope I love these as much.

Honored Contributor

I have a couple of pairs of their boots, and a pair of their summer shoe/sandals.  The leather is indeed sumptuous with a very long quality of wear.  I love Miz Mooz!  As another poster mentioned, I get mine from 6pm at a less expensive cost.

Regular Contributor

@Pecky I too have the Shankara boot in black that I bought for myself 2 years ago for my birthday.  I LOVE the brand. YES, it's very expensive.  But I have a very narrow calf/leg and these are the only tall boots I have found that work for me (due to the lace-up in the back, they are very adjustable).  I would definitely buy more of their boots in the future.  They are very soft leather ....very comfortable to wear all day.  And they look fabulous!  I also have a pair of flat mary-jane style...not as comfortable as the boots ...but stil good shoes.  

Honored Contributor

@Keeper of the koi wrote:

I have  several boots from them , all beautiful leather and comfortable.Might want to check some   at6 pm. Cheaper , might want to try some before buying more expense to see if you like them.Maryanne

I have not had any luck at 6pm finding cheaper Miz Mooz boots that suit me. I actually got the Lenox boots on sale at the Q for 105.96 and the Talbot that I just ordered is the same price as the Q at 184.95.