Esteemed Contributor

Are they worth the high price?  I've never bought that brand and am considering getting the Big Deal today.  They look comfortable, but the price tag is making me think twice.  Thanks

Trusted Contributor

Re: Miz Mooz shoes

[ Edited ]

The leather they use is beautiful but I have found they run small, most of the time, it's if'y.  Because of that I don't buy them anymore.  

Honored Contributor

@Silver Fox1 Thanks for the info about the size.  Several times I've almost ordered a pair but they are a little too 'crunchy' for me.

You can tell, I agree with you, that they use top quality leather.

Honored Contributor

I have a few pairs of their shoes and boots and love them.  The leather is of great quality and I find them true to size. I ordered the Latte.  

Honored Contributor

They are a higher price point, yes, but in this case you get what you pay for.  Top leather, quallity, and style.  I love the unique look.  I own five pair.  A couple a bought from their site.  They have great CS,  My size fit to perfection.

Honored Contributor

@twinsister   As soon as you take Miz Mood shoes out of the box you notice the difference between them and other shoes.  The leather is so soft and nice, obviously high quality and it smells good.  They fit and feel so nice on the foot.  Yes, they're worth the price.  They're a cut above.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

Thanks to everyone for your responses.  I bought them in black!

Super Contributor

No such thing as vendor claims, as ehically sourced leather. An animal suffered to make those shoes. Smiley Sad

Respected Contributor

I like that the former Tiganello rep, Christy Turner, is the rep for this line. She does a good job.

Contributor

it is very hard to keep buying leather products when you know animals are ...