Honored Contributor

I was excited to hear there would be a Miz Mooz TSV only to learn it will be an ankle strap sandal.  I don't know about anyone else, but I find ankle straps to be hot in the summer.  I'm not sure this style is going to go over well with the Q audience.

Respected Contributor

@faeriemoon 

Complete agreement.

Regular Contributor

I totally agree. They had such cute shoes that sold out e...

I totally agree. They had such cute shoes that sold out earlier, I couldn’t wait to see the tsv. Very disappointed.
Honored Contributor

Re: I totally agree. They had such cute shoes that sold out e...

I really like them, I ordered midnight.  I have been looking for a deep navy shoe.

Honored Contributor

They look cute, but I just can't wear them. I find a lot of the sandals offered this year are just too much shoe for hot weather. JMO.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

Love Miz Mooz shoes but that style isn't for me. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Re: Miz Mooz TSV

[ Edited ]

I love the look of Miz Mooz shoes.  I broke down and bought a pair last year.  They are super cute, but the sole is so thin and uncomfortable, I can feel the pebbles on the street while wearing them.

I should have sent them back.  I only wear them when I know I won't have to walk..like to a restaurant or church.  They are my cute sitting only shoes.

If this brand doesn't have a thick sole, pass them by unless you like shoes that feel like you are walking on cardboard.

The TSV shoe looks like it has a thin sole...a pass for me.

Trusted Contributor

I don't want anything wrapped around my ankle in the summer.  Very hot and sticky.  Cute shoes but not practical here in the South.

Honored Contributor

That ankle strap just looks uncomfortable to me.  Pass.

Trusted Contributor

I ordered in the sage but then read there is no built in arch support. Canceled. I live in southern Arizona so would have been ale to wear them pretty much year round.