Super Contributor

Miz Mooz $199 high green boots

Dear QVC,

Please give a girl a minute to think about spending $199 for green high lace uo boots before selling them out!  I got to see how they looked on Pat and boom they were gone. You must have had only a handful. I still want them so if they ever come back, please give a girl a minute.  I promise I'm not mad or anything.

Respected Contributor

Re: Miz Mooz $199 high green boots

@Helen Bach 

That's done intentionally.  You missed them and that's what the Q wants, people like you that wanted to think about them but then, poof, they are gone.

It's all in your head, next time you won't think about it, you'll buy something immediately.

Remember the beanie baby craze, you had to be there when UPS delivered to the store, if you were there, you better buy it or you'll miss it.   Same principle.

If this happens alot, your mind will be trained to order immediately even if it doesn't sell out right away, you got it.

Honored Contributor

@Just Bling saw those but I forget when.  Could have been  clearance.  I seem to see lots of that in the middle of the night.

Occasional Contributor

Helen, the boots are available on the Miz Mooz official site. Plus there is a 10% discount if you sign up for their newsletter. Hope this helps!