Regular Contributor

I'm hoping some of you who have worn Miz Mooz brand can offer me some help with the sizing choice of my first purchase.  I can be a 9 or a 9.5 but in sneakers I go up to a 10 sometimes.  Would you say that this brand is true to size.  Is a size 9 -9.5 more of a true 9 or 9.5?  Thanks for any help you can provide!

Trusted Contributor

I wear a size 9 and I would say I am on the smaller size of 9 since one foot is closer to 8 and a half.  I buy their size 40 and feel it just fits; not sure I could wear a heavy sock with them.  So I feel it is more of a size 9 than 9 and a a half.

Respected Contributor

Re: Mix Mooz sizing help

[ Edited ]

I have about 9 of the Miz Mooz shoes.  I'm an 8-1/2 - 9 and I always get the 39.  My foot leans a little toward wide so when they offer wide sizes, I get the 39 Wide.  I've never received a pair that didn't fit.  I love that brand.  I recently purchased two colors in the Granger boots (A521574) and they are SO comfortable.

Honored Contributor

I own 2 pairs of Miz Mooz boots and find they run very true to size.  Love the soft, fragrant leather but this brand seem to lack much padding in the footbed, which seems to be typical of fashion boots.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@22eyesblue 

I ordered a size 39  regular width which I wear in Dansko shoes and other European brands, however  the size 39 shoes were tight and small .

If I were you order up a size ,

Honored Contributor

I just bought my first pair of Miz Mooz boots as a Big Deal a few weeks ago.  I usually wear an 8 1/2 and got the 39.  There was enough room in the boot for me to add a Vionic insert (I need the arch support that Miz Mooz doesn't have) plus I can wear a medium weight sock.  There was enough room.

Regular Contributor

Thank you!  I appreciate your info on the insole padding.  

Regular Contributor

Thanks!  I wish all shoes had arch support!

Esteemed Contributor

@22eyesblue I love Miz Mooz boots!  I am a 9W or 81/2WW and 40W Miz Mooz just fits.  So I recommend 41 based on the info you provided.  

Maybe my answer is too late.  If you shopped, what did you get?  Curious because I am wondering if to size up in a more pointy pair of Miz Mooz that I am interested in.

A455332

Miz Mooz Leather Wide Width Chelsea Boots - Lewis

All opinions are welcome.

TIA!

Esteemed Contributor

I finally purchased my first pair of MizMooz shoes and found them to run a bit narrow and on the smaller side of the size. I kept them because I think the leather is so soft it will stretch a bit with wear. If I were to purchase again I would go up a half size and consider a wide width for a closed in shoe.