Honored Contributor

I just discovered these.  I ordered a pair on sale.  I remember when I was a kid a lot of women wore moccasins, I remember white ones with beads.  I really like suede so I ordered a pair.  They had good reviews and I thought they would be fun with jeans in the summer.  Has anyone tried these.

Honored Contributor

I saw them.  No I didn't order them because I have bad back and knees and need more support, but I thought they were neat looking.  Come back and tell us if you like them.

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

I saw them.  No I didn't order them because I have bad back and knees and need more support, but I thought they were neat looking.  Come back and tell us if you like them.

I will.Smiley Happy 

Honored Contributor

I wore them in the late 60's when I was a teen and I remember my aunt wore white ones with beads. Back in the day they were not that comfortable, but it didn't matter because we were young without bad feet.lol

Honored Contributor

I still have a pair in my closet, my dog would love to "play" with them, but NO. I've had a couple pair and talk about comfort!!! Enjoy.

Respected Contributor

I wear them all the time. My favorite are the 'boat' moccasins with the leather, beads and white sole. I would not say they have much support but they are a great run around shoe. They do stretch a bit with time but you can tighten the strings a little. I use a Dr. S insert for a little extra padding.

The suede ones stretch quite a bit. Sideways...not in length.

Esteemed Contributor

I didn't order the moccasins but ordered the Minnetonka York Platform Slide Sandal. They were really different. I ordered the black and blue. They have the frayed look on both pairs. I hope they fit and are comfortable. I am anxious to receive them. I am a shoe junkie. It seems that I can never have enough.

Esteemed Contributor

I have a few pair of these.  They last for years and years. I also have two pair of the leather ones. (I think I purchased these from their website) So comfy.  I've put gel liners in some and not in others depending on what I'm using them for.  I keep one as my garden shoes because they are just so much more  comfortable than a tennis shoe.

Respected Contributor

Love, Love, Love them!!!! 

Respected Contributor

I wore them as a child. They were made in the USA and were beautiful.

Once I wore them to the stables and my father had a fit. He insisted on boots. 

He told me I would learn-------I did. For about five years I had the imprint of a beaded eagle on the top of my foot.