Respected Contributor

I have so many shoes, I don't have time to count them.Man Happy

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York
Honored Contributor

@magicmoodz wrote:

@wilma  Your post has restored my faith in a shoe lover (you) and the number of shoes she needs.

I remember when you posted a picture of your closet. You stated all your shoes are housed on the floor of the closet. If I recall correctly one side of your closed had double poles where you could not stack shoeboxes. The other side had about 5 boxes on the floor. In awe, I thought perhaps you had taken Marie Kondo or living a minimalist life too far.😄

All that to say I'm happy you have not gone off the deep end and have a respectable shoe wardrobe. Charitable giving is a win-win. The recipient is lucky to get shoes that no longer work for you and you get to purchase a new pair or six!😄

@magicmoodz 

You have a great memory! 

Funny you should mention buying a new pair because I just got an email about a sale plus coupon from the Keds store. I put a pair in my cart, but I haven’t purchased them yet. 😳

Esteemed Contributor

@wilma wrote:

@magicmoodz wrote:

@wilma  Your post has restored my faith in a shoe lover (you) and the number of shoes she needs.

I remember when you posted a picture of your closet. You stated all your shoes are housed on the floor of the closet. If I recall correctly one side of your closed had double poles where you could not stack shoeboxes. The other side had about 5 boxes on the floor. In awe, I thought perhaps you had taken Marie Kondo or living a minimalist life too far.😄

All that to say I'm happy you have not gone off the deep end and have a respectable shoe wardrobe. Charitable giving is a win-win. The recipient is lucky to get shoes that no longer work for you and you get to purchase a new pair or six!😄

@magicmoodz 

You have a great memory! 

Funny you should mention buying a new pair because I just got an email about a sale plus coupon from the Keds store. I put a pair in my cart, but I haven’t purchased them yet. 😳

@wilma  

What are you waiting for?!?😄  

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Milestone Shoe Moment

[ Edited ]

I have 80 pairs of shoes - the most I ever had. Today I'm wearing my yellow/gold leather Clarks loafers with the elastic band across the in-step. I have these shoes in 5 colors.  Bought from the Q around 3 yrs ago - so comfy.

I'm wearing stretchy black D&C pants -- with Isaac Mizrahi's long sleeve pima cotton crew-neck top in golden yellow, A372671. I own the top in 6 colors.

I look like a $$$$$$$$$$million.

Honored Contributor

@magicmoodz wrote:

@wilma wrote:

@magicmoodz wrote:

@magicmoodz 

You have a great memory! 

@wilma  

@magicmoodz 

Thinking. 🤔 

Esteemed Contributor

@wilma wrote:

@magicmoodz wrote:

@wilma wrote:

@magicmoodz wrote:

@magicmoodz 

You have a great memory! 

@wilma  

@magicmoodz 

Thinking. 🤔 

@wilma 

Don't over-analyze it. You know you want them!😊

Then post a picture so we can share in your joy!

Valued Contributor

Valued Contributor

@kivah  I hope you got to do something special!

Honored Contributor

Re: Milestone Shoe Moment

[ Edited ]

I have never had more than 10 pairs of shoes at the same time  ever lol

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Esteemed Contributor

@pprmntstx wrote:

@kivah  I hope you got to do something special!

I'm long retired and spend most of my time at home. But - I always look nice!!!!

Can't go very far in southern Calif --- the pandemic is in full force.