Esteemed Contributor

Re: Maybe evine is getting it right-good shows today

They have been having some really good deals on fashion lately.

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Esteemed Contributor

I love Borghese and that is now carried by Evine. I have a couple of Patricia Nash Bags and some Anuschka. Kooba is coming on 4/3. Plus, I love the Waterford line. I have several pieces that arrive on sale, well wrapped, and with free shipping.

The only entire show I watch on QVC is Laura Geller. I used to be a huge fan of the "Q". I even got tired of the suds making (Philosophy). {#emotions_dlg.blush}

Honored Contributor

OP, I agree with everything you said. I wish the Q would take note!
~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Regular Contributor

I watch Evine too. It is a more relaxed group and fun. The cooking shows are great. Camera crew come up and taste when asked. I like their format best and how about all the easy pays!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Honored Contributor

I have been a big fan of Evine for last 14 years, they are a class act, with the best jewelry offerings, especially in days gone by.

Honored Contributor

I agree. I did purchase one of her bags can't wait to get it. It was a pleasure watching the shows as the hosts aren't off the wall screaming over each other. It was actually relaxing to watch.

Honored Contributor

I can't say I think their name change was a move for the better, I actually thought Shop HQ was more catchy... and their hosts almost always seem to be saying 'E-von' rather than Evine, but hey, what's in a name!? I appreciate that they're at least trying to get it right, rather than relying on the same stale formula in use for years and the same handful of stale brands programmed relentlessly, like another shopping entity I know and used to love... Evine is offering some nice options and it's being reflected in my viewing habits and in my purchasing... Meanwhile, back at the Q ranch, it seems like it's always another day of blenders, computers or vacuums...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

I'm not "into" handbags but the ones on Evine are attractive and reasonably priced. I've been watching QVC for almost 20 years, hardly ever watched HSN and never ShopNBC but that has completely changed in the past few years. Watch more and order more from the other 2 channels. QVC is boring and most of the hosts are annoying.

Esteemed Contributor

The Patricia Nash Handbags shows were lovely. Wendy Russo is another example of a outstanding host.

Honored Contributor

The only handbags that QVC has is D&B and Tig. They are getting stale also in the make up choices too.